Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Yes I just resumed! I had watched the first two episodes but then 3 shows a week got too much for me. Now that Mein's over I have the time to finally watch it smiley36

Do you watch every show of Danish and Ayeza?smiley36
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: G259

Do you watch every show of Danish and Ayeza?smiley36

yes! gifs | WiffleGif

Word Count: 0

I don't know if they tried to learn a bit of Bengali for the show.Not saying it is necessary but they wouldn't obviously get it right since it isn't their mother tongue unless they put effort in learning it.If the latter is true,it isn't surprising because as I said,the show is being made in Pakistan.This is the exact reason I won't watch it.

Yes. It's not their mother tongue. But still when someone does such characters it should sound good. But I can be completely wrong though..may be the accent is fine and it's only me who felt that

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Yes I just resumed! I had watched the first two episodes but then 3 shows a week got too much for me. Now that Mein's over I have the time to finally watch it smiley36

Aaah! I am following it too but I am not really invested in the story yet. I like Mahnoor she is no dukhyari, quite strong. But I am not convinced with Hamza.. May be in future.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Not everyone in the industry needs to be friends. Ayeza is an extrovert while Wahaj is an introvert. This interview shows that they are completely different type of peoplehttps://youtu.be/rtiwpC8uTLI?si=ECXfYN58fwEQ9ZpR

Even if they are same kind of people, it doesn't mean they have to be friends. We meet thousands of people while working. But we can't be friends with everyone. Upar se not having much screen time matters. Now Wahaj and Azekah had so many scenes together. But I don't think they are friends at all. Also not being friends doesn't mean there's something wrong.

What the hell ! Who even bashed Ayeza or her shows here ??? Ayeza and Asif uncle are the only ones who have been praised by everyone. It’s Wahaj who is being criticised and bashed , even by his own fans smiley36

Well! Last time I tried to explain but should leave it. Discussing Ayeza means bashing her I guess..

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Even if they are same kind of people, it doesn't mean they have to be friends. We meet thousands of people while working. But we can't be friends with everyone. Upar se not having much screen time matters. Now Wahaj and Azekah had so many scenes together. But I don't think they are friends at all. Also not being friends doesn't mean there's something wrong.

Ultimately acting is just another job and they are not here to make friends . Wahaj didn’t even open upto Yumna before Tere Bin. What matters is what they do onscreen.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Well! Last time I tried to explain but should leave it. Discussing Ayeza means bashing her I guess..

Like I said before, TB is both a curse and a blessing for Wahaj . He was better off being underrated and a nobody. Every fandom is toxic.

Like I said before, TB is both a curse and a blessing for Wahaj . He was better off being underrated and a nobody. Every fandom is toxic.

Every fandom has toxic and sane fans.If you are talking about folks on the other thread here,I don't think that is the case.There are pros and cons of everything.Some people will like him,some will not.This is what happens with everyone.
2RsFan thumbnail

Every fandom has toxic and sane fans.If you are talking about folks on the other thread here,I don't think that is the case.There are pros and cons of everything.Some people will like him,some will not.This is what happens with everyone.

i said in general. Even Wahaj has toxic fans now.