Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

But weren't guys in gossip forum saying that she's very good with her costars, she also celebrated azeekahs birthday but yeah didnt really bond with wahaj as well right but on the other hand today she left a cute comment on obi's mayapret ps pic...

Not everyone in the industry needs to be friends. Ayeza is an extrovert while Wahaj is an introvert. This interview shows that they are completely different type of peoplehttps://youtu.be/rtiwpC8uTLI?si=ECXfYN58fwEQ9ZpR

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Not everyone in the industry needs to be friends. Ayeza is an extrovert while Wahaj is an introvert. This interview shows that they are completely different type of peoplehttps://youtu.be/rtiwpC8uTLI?si=ECXfYN58fwEQ9ZpR

There you go.You said it!
2RsFan thumbnail

What the hell ! Who even bashed Ayeza or her shows here ??? Ayeza and Asif uncle are the only ones who have been praised by everyone. It’s Wahaj who is being criticised and bashed , even by his own fans smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

If the issue is people like toxic heroes, why is IM getting the ratings it is. FB is a teddy bear. The top-rated drama in PTV history MPTH had Danish who was mazloom pro max. Let's also look at other big hits of last 2 years that are not KTK or TB. Hamza in MH was not necessarily toxic. Nor was Parizaad.

Wahaj’s own Saad was so popular despite of being completely opposite of Murtasim and TB running at the same with MPHT.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Btw what were your thoughts on the love triangle in jbg? Wahaj said rumi loved Sonia but we don't know whom she loved...

My thoughts are … conflicted 😂 Give me a tortured hero and an idealistic heroine and I will ship it in 2 seconds. But god did they make captain Farrukh extremely likable ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Which I guess made sense since it was technically his story lol.

I think Sonia and Rumi were always low key in love but because of their opposing ideologies and both being so loud about it, their attraction/love was in an inconvenience in the grand scheme of things. And Farrukh was the safer more traditional, convenient option for Soniya. He was someone anyone could easily fall in love with. So I feel she “convinced” herself of it and accepted it.

But it took one whirlwind of a meeting with Rumi to turn her world around all over again. These two were like magnets. She literally aided him in the craziest things and it was clear they would either end up together or die together. Because despite their opposing views, they always came across to me as “one” , bounded by fate. It’s like they understood each others souls - a bit too much, because Soniya’s last request was meant as a balm for him but it ended up costing them their lives.

(In my head, however, since the scenes were so abrupt, I like to tell myself that they made it 😭)

In short though, I ship Soniya/Rumi but I do think Farrukh was cute enough to make the other ship kind of cute too. One of Talha’s best work hands down. As for Soniya I think she actually only loved Rumi - but it wasn’t something she ever allowed herself to fully feel or acknowledge. That hug in the last episode is symbolic enough. It wasn’t Farrukh who successfully saved her in the end, but Rumi. Because of course it was gonna be him 😢

Just watched the SH IV.Now I feel that it has lesser discussions than Fucshia on Mein.Well,he wasn't even asked about Ayeza.So,I get why he didn't mention about her.Whatever he said about Wahaj was only when he was asked about Zaid.Same thing happened about Azekah in the other IV.Anyways,the main point was that he shaded Zanjabeel and credited Badar.Seems that Badar was too involved in the making of this drama.Even Ayeza didn't mention Zanjabeel in her farewell post on MJ but praised Badar.

Edited by G259 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Mein could have been received far better if

1. Zaid and MJ were never advertised as a couple

2. Asif and Ayra were in all the posters and the OST

3. A better actress would have played Ayra . No disrespect to Azekah Daniel but It was unbelievable that any man can go crazy for someone like her.

Ultimately it collapsed due to the weight of its own expectations

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Mein could have been received far better if

1. Zaid and MJ were never advertised as a couple

2. Asif and Ayra were in all the posters and the OST

3. A better actress would have played Ayra . No disrespect to Azekah Daniel but It was unbelievable that any man can go crazy for someone like her.

Ultimately it collapsed due to the weight of its own expectations

Agree.About Azekah if you are talking about performance then yes definitely.
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

So you are watching JeH???

Yes I just resumed! I had watched the first two episodes but then 3 shows a week got too much for me. Now that Mein's over I have the time to finally watch it smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I think she meant Hamza Sohail who had 5 shows on air in last 10 months and another one to come on air soon. In what world is Hamza Ali Abbasi doing back to back shows. If anything, HAA needs to work more.

Danish is an established star already. His stardom is beyond hit or flop now. ReJ doesn't have great TRPs but its YT views are highest after Ishq Murshid. I see Danish trend twice a week every week with 10k-12k posts consistently. He has a fanbase and stardom that now supercedes flavour-of-the-month type of actor ki hype. Danish and Feroze ki fanbase is like Selmon bhoi fanbase. Jo bhi project karenge they will watch and make it trend.

Danish is doing more projects now. He had CT on air in 2023 and then ReJ. ReJ is on air now and the one with Laiba and Hiba will come next. So he will have 3 back to back projects that'll air in 2024. Plus he also hosts a daily game show so we see him on TV everyday now.

Hamza Sohail is a generation later man, those guys can work on simultaneous multiple projects because they have their own fanbase and are working on breaking into the mainstream general audience.

Danish’s Game Show is non-fiction and on Bol. It has a specific audience like all non-fiction shows have. He’s been doing this since 2019 and has managed to maintain the hype for his upcoming fiction shows. The tactic he uses is very simple.

He lets the character “die out” naturally. By that what I mean is, once the show is over, he moves on. His look will change and he won’t post anything more about the show except a “thank you” post and the finale trps. Maybe he’ll post one of the fanmade reels on his story when its the anniversary of the show and the character but that’s about it.

He doesn’t do off screen work with his co-stars from his hit shows, hence his own fan base also gets over the fact that the show has ended. He could have easily cashed in on the success of Deewangi and KTK by doing lots of other media work with Hiba and Dure but he didn’t. Because when you go overboard and keep on hammering an existing hit pair you hamper your next couple of shows. Viewers and fans won’t be able to look past it then.

Coming to the Game Show…its equivalent would be Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan or something like the interview shows Ahsan Khan does. All of it is non fiction work yet when Ahsan does shows it attracts the audience. Fahad by that logic has been on TV since the 10 years, yet his upcoming with Hania is being called his “return to television”. There’s a huge difference in the fiction/non-fiction genre.