Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

His wavelength won't match with Ayeza.As someone who has watched many IVs of Ayeza till date,I feel that way.I saw him being all smiles with Wahaj in the BTS which gave me vibes that they got along well.I am yet to watch the SH IV but have already watched the other one.Not much about Mein there.

But weren't guys in gossip forum saying that she's very good with her costars, she also celebrated azeekahs birthday but yeah didnt really bond with wahaj as well right but on the other hand today she left a cute comment on obi's mayapret ps pic...

Yes,Fucshia always kept trolling the showsmiley36.I knew SH will have more of Mein.Will watch it InshaAllah.

Nope he hardly talked about mein for 15 to 20 in the whole 140 mins interview..

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ya I was talking about sh, he said that things aren't good between the two countries hence zee5 shows won't be available to pak audience but then he did say that India has changed a lot in past 3 to 5 years and that was said in not a good way he also added that minorities of our country who are more than pak population aren't been treated rightsmiley21

He's talking about what media showed. There has happened a lot in India in these 5 years which seems against the minority but obviously common people of India aren't responsible for that.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

And even after their scenes were pure frustration and hate. So that lack of screen time and toxicity really died down the hype for them fast.

What worked from then onwards was the formula Badar and Zanjabeel created of what will happen next? 😂 That was our hook. Coz the show was unpredictable

It was Badar’s creation. Zanjabeel didn’t write any love angle between Zaid and MJ.

Makes sense. I saw an interview of Ayeza’s where she mentioned most of her friends are family friends and that’s who she’s close to. I’m not sure if she has friends in the industry as such. Like co stars as friends. Yumna had the same situation before but now she’s close with people like Saira and Wahaj etc

That birthday video of her celebrating azeekahs birthday seems like a production thing and not by Ayeza per se … and it’s all very formal and a bit awkward too I feel. Like any office or colleague birthday at work lol. I didn’t catch any super friendly vibes. It was just a normal work day type deal 🤷‍♀️ I’m sure she’s super nice but for some people professionalism is their comfort zone. Wahaj is not like that - he’s a goofball and probably broke the ice a lot with everyone in the real sense

Just a hunch.

Yes I’ve seen Ayeza comment a lot on peoples posts. I feel generally the female co stars support each other a lot. Maya, Ayeza, Yumna, Mahira etc … they’re always posting comments and liking each others stuff. Even if they’re not besties I feel it’s like a conscious thing they do for each other which I find wholesome ❤️

Originally posted by: Rashi23

But weren't guys in gossip forum saying that she's very good with her costars, she also celebrated azeekahs birthday but yeah didnt really bond with wahaj as well right but on the other hand today she left a cute comment on obi's mayapret ps pic...

I didn't mean that she is bad with her co-stars.But everyone's personality is different.I felt that his personality is very different from her.You usually share good rapport with like-minded people.Don't know how Wahaj is as a person but they seem to have bonded well.OB is very much like Ayeza.As in,he seems to be happy go-lucky and an extrovert.Ayeza loves to talksmiley36.She will just be happy acting and being with her family.She doesn't seem to indulge herself in anything else.Shehzad Nawaz has very deep thoughts about life.Don't know if I am able to make you understand😅
Edited by G259 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yes I’ve seen Ayeza comment a lot on peoples posts. I feel generally the female co stars support each other a lot. Maya, Ayeza, Yumna, Mahira etc … they’re always posting comments and liking each others stuff. Even if they’re not besties I feel it’s like a conscious thing they do for each other which I find wholesome ❤️

I don't think any of them are friends in the real sense.I think they just like to not make things look like they are all competitors and are insecure of each other which is a common perception about female celebs.

I didn't mean that she is bad with her co-stars.But everyone's personality is different.I felt that his personality is very different from her.You usually share good rapport with like-minded people.Don't know how Wahaj is as a person but they seem to have bonded well.OB is very much like Ayeza.As in,he seems to be happy go-lucky and an extrovert.Ayeza loves to talksmiley36.She will just be happy acting and being with her family.She doesn't seem to indulge herself in anything else.Shehzad Nawaz has very deep thoughts about life.Don't know if I am able to make you understand😅

Yeah I completely understand...like minded and extroverts bond better..actually I don't really know about the personalities of pak actors and haven't watched any interviews as such...just follow the shows I watch, and discuss about the actors i like😅

Yep makes sense. Wahaj is also known for some philosophy and for being into poetry n shit. And being an introvert. Seems like something right up Asif Uncle’s alley lol. So I think maybe they had more to bond over

Also funny peoples humor doesn’t click with everyone 😂 Sense of humor can also be different lol.

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago