Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Okay I watched the part. It starts after 47 minutes. He didn't say anything against India particularly, it was more about the diplomatic ties. He did say we respect them & they respect us, also about the trade as well.

About minorities, he talked about what news channels show.

Did he talk about Mein after the initial few mins?I don't want to watch full IV.Hence asking about it.Already watched the Fucshia one and it was 1hr 35 mins long.

@Rashi23 I get why I was shocked when you told about him talking s**t about India.I thought you were talking about the Fucshia IV.

Yeah I didn’t hear anything against India per se. He easily could have coz he has been serving in a political capacity too and seemed patriotic af. Generally, he seemed very eloquent and knowledgeable. I even found his comment on respecting fan messages to be super nice and polite.

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

I'm still not there. I watched Fuchsia one as well, he's very well spoken. I enjoyed it.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeah I didn’t hear anything against India per se. He easily could have coz he has been serving in a political capacity too and seemed patriotic af. Generally, he seemed very eloquent and knowledgeable. I even found his comment on respecting fan messages to be super nice and polite.

I didn't find anything disrespectful whatever he spoke about India. He was trying to be politically correct & at the same time was speaking the facts as well.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also Wahaj had far more screen time in MPHT. In the first 9 episodes of Mein, Ayeza and Wahaj had only 2 scenes together .

And even after their scenes were pure frustration and hate. So that lack of screen time and toxicity really died down the hype for them fast.

What worked from then onwards was the formula Badar and Zanjabeel created of what will happen next? 😂 That was our hook. Coz the show was unpredictable

Main take away for me was the subtle shade Shahzad Nawaz threw at the writer. Politely done but it was there.

1. There was no proper character sketch for Asif given. The little info he got was based on what Badar had envisioned. So his meeting with him clarified the sketch. This makes me assume that the same happened with Wahaj. He didn’t read the script like Shahzad Nawaz didn’t and got a sketch by Badar… got sold on it and signed the script. Only to regret it later 🤦🏻‍♀️

2. Amina baited him on Wahaj as Zaid a lot 😒 Kind of unprofessional but I was expecting her to. But Shahzad Nawaz once again took the high road. He completely dodged her statement the first time and the second time he threw shade at the writing again. That the writer has to allow actor that “space” to perform. If a line is repetitive or there’s no substance there’s no space really for the actor. He himself said that for Asif he had to improvise a lot. So he didn’t sound happy with the script at all. But he said he’s lucky the aura he created with the character “clicked”

3. He mentioned working with Wahaj was phenomenal. He mentioned how he’s very funny and could easily be a standup comedian if not an actor 😂 No mentions of Ayeza. Fucshia interview mentioned the Azeekah scene of him following him to the door but he said during filming you can’t really tell what audience will find entertaining for what reason. But he enjoyed the memes of him and Ayra

4. He loved the ending. Given the story, he felt that’s the only way he could have ended and made sense. He called the show a pure entertainer, that’s it. Which makes sense given how formulaic it was.

His wavelength won't match with Ayeza.As someone who has watched many IVs of Ayeza till date,I feel that way.I saw him being all smiles with Wahaj in the BTS which gave me vibes that they got along well.I am yet to watch the SH IV but have already watched the other one.Not much about Mein there.

Originally posted by: G259

Did he talk about Mein after the initial few mins?I don't want to watch full IV.Hence asking about it.Already watched the Fucshia one and it was 1hr 35 mins long.

@Rashi23 I get why I was shocked when you told about him talking s**t about India.I thought you were talking about the Fucshia IV.

Ya I was talking about sh, he said that things aren't good between the two countries hence zee5 shows won't be available to pak audience but then he did say that India has changed a lot in past 3 to 5 years and that was said in not a good way he also added that minorities of our country who are more than pak population aren't been treated rightsmiley21

Rabia hated Mein so the little we got in Fucshia was all we were gonna get ! But I expected Amina to dig deeper and she did. She kept bringing him back to the show so in bits n pieces he revealed some info. The Wahaj bits and the writer bits are in the SH interview

I can’t speak for minorities in either countries but it is a hard fact that minorities suffer everywhere. I didn’t find it disrespectful. He didn’t sound like a fan of the ruling party but that was expected.

Rabia hated Mein so the little we got in Fucshia was all we were gonna get ! But I expected Amina to dig deeper and she did. She kept bringing him back to the show so in bits n pieces he revealed some info. The Wahaj bits and the writer bits are in the SH interview

Yes,Fucshia always kept trolling the showsmiley36.I knew SH will have more of Mein.Will watch it InshaAllah.