Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

He liked the ending of Mein but is aware that majority of the audience didn't like it.Called it "open ended".

There you go . Zaid didn’t divorce neither Ayra nor MJ cos we have not seen him doing that onscreen smiley36

If this man was playing himself onscreen I'm sure it would have been a larger than life character. He has that persona. I liked him so much in the interview.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

There you go . Zaid didn’t divorce neither Ayra nor MJ cos we have not seen him doing that onscreen smiley36

He said there is a room for sequel with such ending. Wait for it smiley36

Less about mein and more about philosophy, stopped watching as soon as he started talking sh#t about indiasmiley21

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Less about mein and more about philosophy, stopped watching as soon as he started talking sh#t about indiasmiley21

Where did that happen?Or maybe I didn't understand.Max part of the IV was about general stuff.Only in the end he talks about Mein.He seems to be a knowledgeable person and someone who thinks deeply about life.
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

He said there is a room for sequel with such ending. Wait for it smiley36

Then they should get some other actor for Zaid. Wahaj needs to stay far away

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Then they should get some other actor for Zaid. Wahaj needs to stay far away

I don't think there would be any sequel of Mein.He just said that there is room for it.
2RsFan thumbnail

I don't think there would be any sequel of Mein.He just said that there is room for it.

Yes the last episode is a huge flop on YT. Even the trps were lower than Khaiee

Where did that happen?Or maybe I didn't understand.Max part of the IV was about general stuff.Only in the end he talks about Mein.He seems to be a knowledgeable person and someone who thinks deeply about life.

In between between 30 to 40 mins i guess...they are tight lipped on the matters that the minority of pak face but have the audacity to talk bs about Indians. Atleast we aren't kidnapping minor girls and forcefully marrying them and converting them smiley26

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago