Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Btw I saw a post some days back that kaddu junior isn't doing kam4 so I really hope kaddu uncle ropes in wahaj to do that show, that show is a brand and only an actor like wahaj can take that legacy forward...

Plus he needs another blockbuster show apart from tb so that people can shut boasting that only tb is his most successful show...

From what i understand of him, Wahaj is very unlikeky to do shows like that. Saad, Zaid and Murtasim were poles apart in terms of characterisation. Success or failure, he always does unique roles.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

From what i understand of him, Wahaj is very unlikeky to do shows like that. Saad, Zaid and Murtasim were poles apart in terms of characterisation. Success or failure, he always does unique roles.

Kam4 would have him in altogether different, if someone like feroze who only did grey and negative characters can do kam3 then I don't think wahaj would have any problem with him, he'd be more than happy to be a part of that legacy....just give him a good director and paycheck and he's on boardsmiley36

Also sajal was offered kam3 but she didn't do it because of feroze so hopefully they approach her for the 4th seasonsmiley9bas sapne hai mere ye sabsmiley19

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Btw I saw a post some days back that kaddu junior isn't doing kam4 so I really hope kaddu uncle ropes in wahaj to do that show, that show is a brand and only an actor like wahaj can take that legacy forward...

Plus he needs another blockbuster show apart from tb so that people can shut boasting that only tb is his most successful show...

kaddu jr is already confirmed for kam4. i just saw a post this week on this.

r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP - KAM 4

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Kam4 would have him in altogether different, if someone like feroze who only did grey and negative characters can do kam3 then I don't think wahaj would have any problem with him, he'd be more than happy to be a part of that legacy....just give him a good director and paycheck and he's on boardsmiley36

Also sajal was offered kam3 but she didn't do it because of feroze so hopefully they approach her for the 4th seasonsmiley9bas sapne hai mere ye sabsmiley19

Sajal is far more choosy. She is even more unlikely do to shows like that smiley36Wahaj already has TB, he doesn’t need to be part of another legacy. They will most likely cast some younger actor and actress.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Wahaj’s over exposure is being overblown. Jurm, 22 Qadam were shot pre Covid. Not his fault they have been delayed. Since TB and MPHT, he has been doing one show at a time. First Mein, now SMD.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj’s over exposure is being overblown. Jurm, 22 Qadam were shot pre Covid. Not his fault they have been delayed. Since TB and MPHT, he has been doing one show at a time. First Mein, now SMD.

That's because he's the only relevant actor, and people are always ready to discuss everything related to him..

Even that hamza guy and Danish are doing back to back shows but apart from their fans nobody cares because they are irrelevant to general audience..

Also is smd shoot done? Wahaj has been in Lahore since quite some days..and I heard these guys don't shoot during ramzan so I wonder whether the show has only limited number of episodes 🤔

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watching Asif uncle iv on SH:

• He said yes to the role without reading the script. he received the script. his manager read it and told him he should do it and he said ok.
  • He said he developed the character based on what Badar had explained to him and how Badar wanted him to be. It was easy for him to do the character as he played mostly himself.

Will add more as I watch further.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago

Finished the Fucshia one.It was mostly talk about various stuff.Last 10-12 mins he talked about Mein.He said Big Bang is the most professional among all the PHs he has worked withsmiley3.He felt that the character of Asif wasn't that prominent acc to the writer's perspective.He kind of credited Badar.He liked the ending of Mein but is aware that majority of the audience didn't like it.Called it "open ended".Rabiya asked about the purpose of the show and he told it was a pure entertainer and had a sublime message.He doesn't feel that it is his job to post stories about the ratings.It is the job of the marketing team ACC to him.Lastly,he talked about the need to respond to fans DMs.

Edited by G259 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Finished the Fucshia one.It was mostly talk about various stuff.Last 10-12 mins he talked about Mein.He said Big Bang is the most professional among all the PHs he has worked withsmiley3.He felt that the character of Asif wasn't that prominent acc to the writer's perspective.He kind of credited Badar.He liked the ending of Mein but is aware that majority of the audience didn't like it.Called it "open ended".Rabiya asked about the purpose of the show and he told it was a pure entertainer and had a sublime message.He doesn't feel that it is his job to post stories about the ratings.It is the job of the marketing team ACC to him.Lastly,he talked about the need to respond to fans DMs.

He wasn't prominent toh bhai itne scenes kaise aa gaye asif uncle ke ayra aur mj ke sathsmiley29 Badar scenes likh raha thasmiley24

Can anyone post the trps of show from first to last episode? I remember someone used to post the summary ratings of all the episodes once the show ended...also it didn't have much viewership of yt, it has average views so I don't know how these guys are saying in terms of ratings and views they got what they wantedsmiley23

2RsFan thumbnail

That's because he's the only relevant actor, and people are always ready to discuss everything related to him..

Even that hamza guy and Danish are doing back to back shows but apart from their fans nobody cares because they are irrelevant to general audience..

Also is smd shoot done? Wahaj has been in Lahore since quite some days..and I heard these guys don't shoot during ramzan so I wonder whether the show has only limited number of episodes 🤔

Even Faisal Qureshi and Dure has several shows running together . When you get popular, you are bound to get both haters and fans.