MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6 - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Person who wrote the Mein synopsis on this has clearly not seen the actual show 🤣

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wahaj had like a zillion scenes with Ayra which had zero value just coz of Akezey

People only remember his scenes with his dad and Ayeza which are less

I also wish he had more scenes with kashmala and Ayezahs dad

And in the last scene I wish when Ayeza confesses her love to him wish he told her for him also it was his first love

The scene would have had more weight then

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

His fan says it, when anyone points out then they say we didn't say it or we didn't mean it. Regular scenery 😂

No one has said Wahaj is the biggest star and all the views are cos of him but his popularity has indeed been shamelessly cashed on by the makers of Mein. The show was falsely advertised as a love story only cos of his fame from Tere Bin and that’s a fact.

2RsFan thumbnail

Does the writer love or hate Wahaj ? smiley36

A true Wahaj fan would NEVER suggest Mein or even MPHT . Rather watch Dil Nawaz, 10x better.

Haven’t seen Dil Nawaz yet. But any list which doesn’t include IJ and JBG immediately loses all credibility for me 😬

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Does the writer love or hate Wahaj ? smiley36

A true Wahaj fan would NEVER suggest Mein or even MPHT . Rather watch Dil Nawaz, 10x better.

And I have been a fan of Wahaj since Dilnawaz days. I even watched Bikhray Moti, Fitoor and Haiwaan naam ky cringe fest because of him now according to his naye fans Wahaj hater hoon 🙄

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

And in the last scene I wish when Ayeza confesses her love to him wish he told her for him also it was his first love

The scene would have had more weight then

Well anything could have happened inside MJ’s imagination lol. After all, the OST video is apparently all her imagination 😂

Narratively though the real Zaid has never fallen for her. I personally liked their closure scene a lot. Her final acceptance and his last kindness 👏 Pretty apt

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

And I have been a fan of Wahaj since Dilnawaz days. I even watched Bikhray Moti, Fitoor and Haiwaan naam ky cringe fest because of him now according to his naye fans Wahaj hater hoon 🙄

Neelam and Wahaj deserve a drama with a happy ending . I endured Bikhray Moti torture only cos of themsmiley26

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Neelam and Wahaj deserve a drama with a happy ending . I endured Bikhray Moti torture only cos of themsmiley26

Wahaj and Hiba bhi smiley24