Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Even who loves father mother brother sister etc etc comments can be seen in every YouTube video too smiley36

I know that. There are religious comments as well.

I just meant many watched the show for him as well.. I see these comments on yt where they are like who is here for Wahaj after TB in many of the old dramas also..

I never said the views are bcz of him 😂

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3h1fciog4H/?igsh=MXNodzZrajFqbWxlMw==

I am definitely going to watch his interview. Daddy cool for a reason 😂

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3h1fciog4H/?igsh=MXNodzZrajFqbWxlMw==

I am definitely going to watch his interview. Daddy cool for a reason 😂

The only character from Mein who was unanimously praised.

2RsFan thumbnail

Wahaj and Azekah have been universally hated for Mein. Both of their cases are interesting, one suffered due to lack of screen time and dialogues while the other one got the entire focus yet failed.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj and Azekah have been universally hated for Mein. Both of their cases are interesting, one suffered due to lack of screen time and dialogues while the other one got the entire focus yet failed.

I think in Azekah's case, there were some polarised views may be bcz according to some her character was on right side. So that does have an effect even if the actor isn't that good.

Zaid I feel had some supporters as well but mostly haters

2RsFan thumbnail

I dont know of any other character played by Wahaj who has been hated as much as Zaid smiley36

Wahaj has always been like this. He used to have 3-4 shows almost every yearsmiley36. 2021 was his peak as an actor with Fitoor, IJ, DNTUN and JBG. It’s only the ads and photoshoots which are new.

That’s what I meant that unlike his contemporaries he stays in the spotlight. There are a lot of stars and mega stars but a key factor is also staying relevant. And wahaj knows how to do that apparently. Also helps that he doesn’t mind working nonstop. A lot of other stars prefer to take long breaks.

Just a matter of preference. Personally for me relevance matters a lot. Stars tou bohat hain but the tides change a lot in the entertainment industry and staying visible matters.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

That’s what I meant that unlike his contemporaries he stays in the spotlight. There are a lot of stars and mega stars but a key factor is also staying relevant. And wahaj knows how to do that apparently. Also helps that he doesn’t mind working nonstop. A lot of other stars prefer to take long breaks.

Just a matter of preference. Personally for me relevance matters a lot. Stars tou bohat hain but the tides change a lot in the entertainment industry and staying visible matters.

One good project and everyone would praise him again.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

I think in Azekah's case, there were some polarised views may be bcz according to some her character was on right side. So that does have an effect even if the actor isn't that good.

Yep character does matter. Everyone is selfish on the show but Zaid and Ayra having some sense of morality did help their case. Hence the support.

It also helps if a drama has 30+ episodes and you just get used to a character played by the actor. You just accept it especially if it’s a big role

At the end of the day you can’t blame Azeekah for playing a prominent role on this show - it was a good opportunity for her - but you CAN blame Wahaj for picking this show where he couldn’t even shine. That’s where I think the bitterness comes from because people who signed on to see Wahaj didn’t get to see much of him. The Zaid hate just feels like collateral damage as a result of that.

Luckily, the show is a forgettable one. And hopefully we will see everyone in the cast do bigger and better things in the future. Mein can just be a blip for them in the long run 😉

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Nobody claimed that Wahaj is the biggest star and his role in Mein is far bigger than 22 Qadam.

His fan says it, when anyone points out then they say we didn't say it or we didn't mean it. Regular scenery 😂