Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Why Jaan e Jahan ki pichey padi hooo Tum logg...Wahjaj is so so big bigger biggest star...compare him with his own show 22 qudam ...22 qudam comes to YouTube too, channel new but YouTube new nahi hai nah..he brought all the views in Mein, ask them to open 22 qadam toosmiley4

Green tv shows donโ€™t get huge views. Wahaj was in a supporting role in 22 qadam and even completely missing in some episodes.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Nadia herself said Big Bang locked in Wahaj for a second project while MPHT was shooting. She basically said Wahaj is too easy going and a people pleaser and should learn to say no. The rumour of Wahaj signing this project before Tere Bin built its hype has been around even before Mein teasers or posters had come. One of the things being said was that Wahaj had been signed for a while but they were not able to get a FL sign on for a long time until Ayeza said yes, which is when they announced it.

About requiring Badar on set, Nadia had just said a superstar in Badar's next project has demanded that they will not shoot a scene if Badar is not present. She did not name any one. This does not sound like Wahaj at all and sounds very much like Ayeza. I have my reasons to believe this is Ayeza and do not wish to argue further. We can just agree to disagree.

Ad rate is different from drama pay scale. Wahaj would have ad rate on par with the top names because of hype but that is not how drama pay scales work. We were discussing drama pay not ad pay so let's not conflate the two.

Yes. I agree with you. I think Wahaj had a contract with big bang. This is very common. Many production houses do this. Even YRF does this with actors.

Also, I remember when few TB fans sent him a gift, he posted it and everyone speculated about his next project. TB was still running then. Some people thought he was refilming TB bcz of that MR fiasco. Hehe. Anyway the point is, if they started the shoot early this year, that means they must have had talks way before. Upar se it was Badar's vision, so they must have waited for him to recover.

About his pay scale, yes, there must be a significant hike definitely but I don't think it will be as high as experienced super stars like Ayeza, Humayun.. Yes, he gave the massive hit but still it will take time to reach there...

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Green tv shows donโ€™t get huge views. Wahaj was in a supporting role in 22 qadam and even completely missing in some episodes.

Still I see comments like who are here for Wahaj ๐Ÿ˜

But yes, Green TV does not really get views jabki they have good content. Is it just an online channel or the channel runs on TV as well?

Edited by arfanazneen - 7 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Wasn't he the same in Mein too? Btw I was talking about YouTube views not TRP, new tv doesn't get a lot of trp. Everyone who can click Mein, click that damn bigger biggest star of this earth Wahaj Alis show too smiley4

Bloggers doesn't come to tv but they get views ๐Ÿ˜‚

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Still I see comments like who are here for Wahaj ๐Ÿ˜

But yes, Green TV does not really get views jabki they have good content. Is it just an online channel or the channel runs on TV as well?

Even who loves father mother brother sister etc etc comments can be seen in every YouTube video too smiley36

Wasn't he the same in Mein too? Btw I was talking about YouTube views not TRP, new tv doesn't get a lot of trp. Everyone who can click Mein, click that damn bigger biggest star of this earth Wahaj Alis show too smiley4

Bloggers doesn't come to tv but they get views ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think it is about the reach on YouTube.Green TV is a new channel so their shows don't really get much views.I think a show which isn't star studded will also have higher views on ARY,Geo,Hum than Green TV.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: G259

I think it is about the reach on YouTube.Green TV is a new channel so their shows don't really get much views.I think a show which isn't star studded will also have higher views on ARY,Geo,Hum than Green TV.

I know but whoever watched Mein, they are watching for biggest star Wahaj Ali so they should search for Wahaj Ali logically and increase the channel reach. That's how channels reach increases. I was just talking about this only. smiley4

2RsFan thumbnail

Nobody claimed that Wahaj is the biggest star and his role in Mein is far bigger than 22 Qadam.

Nobody claimed that Wahaj is the biggest star and his role in Mein is far bigger than 22 Qadam.

he would be the biggest star if Tere Bin was the biggest show in the history of PTV and an unprecedented global phenomenon and someone who gets all the viewers (like people are claiming here)..

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

he would be the biggest star if Tere Bin was the biggest show in the history of PTV and an unprecedented global phenomenon and someone who gets all the viewers (like people are claiming here)..

well none of these claims are true . Tere Bin and MPHT made a him star but he is still not at the level of Ayeza, Humayun, Fawad etc.