Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

In some of his earlier shows. I wonder if Wahaj didn’t get the heroine just cos the other hero is a bigger star ? In Fitoor, his acting and character was far superior but FQ gets the heroine. Same thing happened in another show Bikhray Moti, where Yasir Nawaz’s character gets a happy ending despite being a wife beater and rapist but not Wahaj. Bizarre.

In Fitoor, I felt the woman was torn between the two of them, but she had developed feelings for the husband. She reacted violently when husband implied infidelity whereas she was trying to stay true to him. Her revenge also was a little extreme, so her going back to the lover would have made both characters villainous. They had to make her actions slightly darker than the husband's to justify her going back to him.

Wahaj's character there- honestly -this person got married and is not looking for an explanation or in a situation to get back with you - why can't you just leave them alone instead of putting them through all that torment...that's when love becomes selfish and that's why his pursuit is fruitless and in fact, brings more trouble to the one he loves.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Ahh! I think I only saw Wahaj Hania one apart from Wahaj Yumna's shoot. But I agree, indoor shoots are not that great. There has to be really nice concept to make indoor shoots look good

Out of all the wahajs ps in the last one year if I have to rank them in order of my favourites then

1. Wahaj Ayeza (Maria B)

2. Wahaj yumna (Maria B)

3. Wahaj sajal (Dynasty)

4. Wahaj maya (Mushq)

5. Wahaj and that model (Bangkok ps)

What are your favourites?

Edit : I think I'll interchange the 3 and 4 position as I think sajal and wahaj ps was better than his and mayas😅

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Out of all the wahajs ps in the last one year if I have to rank them in order of my favourites then

1. Wahaj Ayeza (Maria B)

2. Wahaj yumna (Maria B)

3. Wahaj maya (Mushq)

4. Wahaj sajal (Dynasty)

5. Wahaj and that model (Bangkok ps)

What are your favourites?

The Maria B and the Bangkok ones were the best cos they were a bit different and shot at good locations. Rest all are generic and the same.

The Maria B and the Bangkok ones were the best cos they were a bit different and shot at good locations. Rest all are generic and the same.

Yeah both Maria b ps were really good and yep Bangkok one was really shot well and grabbed quite a few eyeballs😅

The recent nishat ps has been shot at a beautiful location, so im looking forward to that.

I was just watching some shorts of Mein's BTS.I have noticed it before as well that everyone remain so serious about the scenes during the shoot.Badar is always seen explaining scenes to them seriously.Then why was the show so poorly directed?

Edited by G259 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yeah both Maria b ps were really good and yep Bangkok one was really shot well and grabbed quite a few eyeballs😅

The recent nishat ps has been shot at a beautiful location, so im looking forward to that.

I liked that train sequence ps as well. Very old school and aesthetic it was. Which brand was that?

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I liked that train sequence ps as well. Very old school and aesthetic it was. Which brand was that?

Ya that concept was good but I didn't like the collection, it was for zarashajahan I guess.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: G259

I was just watching some shorts of Mein's BTS.I have noticed it before as well that everyone remain so serious about the scenes during the shoot.Badar is always seen explaining scenes to them seriously.Then why was the show so poorly directed?

Actors can only suggest improvements but ultimately it’s the director who decides

Actors can only suggest improvements but ultimately it’s the director who decides

Yes.What I was saying is,Badar also seemed serious during the shoot.Itna seriously Kya apne filters and poor direction ko explain Kiya?smiley36

Originally posted by: G259

No idea. Also if you notice, Wahaj is also very proactive in the bts. Giving his opinions and suggestions..