Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

You can clearly see that the actress is little dusky from the picture of hands. Unless Yumna tanned herself for this shoot, it’s unlikely to be her.

https://twitter.com/duaazhar98/status/1758209691262304614?t=-xlrgWSxl250jgl_U20FNg&s=19

Its yumna only, this was sent to the user 3 hrs before that picture was posted.

Ayeza and wahaj ka ps dekhne ka sapna sapna hi reh jaayega smiley19

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I wouth rather have them in a better show than some random photoshoot

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/duaazhar98/status/1758209691262304614?t=-xlrgWSxl250jgl_U20FNg&s=19

How do these people get inside information?

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

How do these people get inside information?

God knows, if they have any info they shud just tweet about it ye kya ngl mein jaake secret out kar dete hai smiley44

Arey yaar. I am so tired of seeing Wahaj & Yumna ps. No offense to anyone. Just that bahot shoots they did together. Now it's 🀷

Ayeza & Wahaj ka bhool hi jaao

God knows, if they have any info they shud just tweet about it ye kya ngl mein jaake secret out kar dete hai smiley44

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

True.

Waise mujhe Nishath linen ka wo last shoot Kuch khaas nai lagta tha with Wahaj & Yumna. It was ok. Now they are doing again this soon

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

True.

Waise mujhe Nishath linen ka wo last shoot Kuch khaas nai lagta tha with Wahaj & Yumna. It was ok. Now they are doing again this soon

Wahaj fans make fun of that ps saying that it was parda(curtains) ka promotional shootsmiley36

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

True.

From production quality and aesthetics pov, I did not like Yumhaj ka Nishat Linen photoshoot. I do not care for indoor shoots. The Ayeza & Shehzad Noor one for NL also looked so cheap. But the one with Wahania and the Yumna solo ones were of higher quality.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

From production quality and aesthetics pov, I did not like Yumhaj ka Nishat Linen photoshoot. I do not care for indoor shoots. The Ayeza & Shehzad Noor one for NL also looked so cheap. But the one with Wahania and the Yumna solo ones were of higher quality.

Ahh! I think I only saw Wahaj Hania one apart from Wahaj Yumna's shoot. But I agree, indoor shoots are not that great. There has to be really nice concept to make indoor shoots look good

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

In some of his earlier shows. I wonder if Wahaj didn’t get the heroine just cos the other hero is a bigger star ? In Fitoor, his acting and character was far superior but FQ gets the heroine. Same thing happened in another show Bikhray Moti, where Yasir Nawaz’s character gets a happy ending despite being a wife beater and rapist but not Wahaj. Bizarre.