Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Anyway, one bad project and everyone is behind him 😂

Also how come he is unprofessional all of a sudden...

2024 isn’t over and Wahaj still has another show with a great creative team, yet people have decided that he is finished and fading away. Even if that flops he has Tere Bin 2 so Wahaj isn’t going anywheresmiley36

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

2024 isn’t over and Wahaj still has another show with a great creative team, yet people have decided that he is finished and fading away. Even if that flops he has Tere Bin 2 so Wahaj isn’t going anywheresmiley36

See anyway those stardom days are gone. Nobody is going to be superstar anyway. There are so many actors and platforms these days. So that's not going to be there.. Also ofcourse his hype during TB must be more and now it must have decreased. Because it is was more about MK..I don't really know how much hype Wahaj or any other actor has. But I do see the hype on YouTube and Twitter where there are these comments like who is here for Wahaj & so on..

I see hum tv suggestions of Wahaj's old show..Jisme he wasn't even the lead but now he is on the poster 😂

2RsFan thumbnail

See anyway those stardom days are gone. Nobody is going to be superstar anyway. There are so many actors and platforms these days. So that's not going to be there.. Also ofcourse his hype during TB must be more and now it must have decreased. Because it is was more about MK..I don't really know how much hype Wahaj or any other actor has. But I do see the hype on YouTube and Twitter where there are these comments like who is here for Wahaj & so on..

I see hum tv suggestions of Wahaj's old show..Jisme he wasn't even the lead but now he is on the poster 😂

Those who don’t even watch Pakistani dramas know Murtasim from Tere Bin. That’s how big his hype was. MPHT and Mein, both got decent trps despite being so awful. Now it’s upto Wahaj on how he would handle and utilise this fame.

Those who don’t even watch Pakistani dramas know Murtasim from Tere Bin. That’s how big his hype was. MPHT and Mein, both got decent trps despite being so awful. Now it’s upto Wahaj on how he would handle and utilise this fame.

Yes. I remember watching Bushra Ansari's iv & she said, she had called Wahaj & asked kaise lag Raha. Wife dari Hui hai? Toh Wahaj said it seems wife to nai, Mai dara hua Hun 😂

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And Wahaj is truly talented. It’s not like his acting in TB was a fluke. When I went back and watched his other work, I was impressed by his range. It’s amazing that he can do an intense character like Rumi and Murtasim equally well as a comedic character like Basim. He has actually acting talent so he can’t just be written off. Even if people didn’t love his performance in Mein, it still did well and there’s no denying that he was one of the major factors responsible for that pull.

https://youtu.be/lzkdu9SyJQU?si=dymSEYzWRq3l43MD

Kisne keh Diya inko Ki Wahaj ne Mein Ayeza Ki vajah se Kiya?smiley36

Badar Ki vajah se Kiya usne.I don't agree with Nadia that they sent the wrong message by showing everyone ending up alone.Every drama doesn't need to have a happy ending.But agree with almost everything else discussed especially the no dialogues for Zaid part.

More tags⬆️

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

And Wahaj is truly talented. It’s not like his acting in TB was a fluke. When I went back and watched his other work, I was impressed by his range. It’s amazing that he can do an intense character like Rumi and Murtasim equally well as a comedic character like Basim. He has actually acting talent so he can’t just be written off. Even if people didn’t love his performance in Mein, it still did well and there’s no denying that he was one of the major factors responsible for that pull.

yes he also had chemistry with everyone from Yumna,Madiha, Ramsha to Neelam and Hiba Bukhari. It’s only Badar shows where the chemistry suffered due to the shitty storylines.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah those stardom days are gone.

Now it's really the show or the cktr that is the breakout hit but that hype and fandom for the show does not fully carry over to the actor's next projects. We see this Wahaj now. But we have seen this with Farhan (where MH hype did not carry over to JS) and Ahmed Ali Akbar (the Parizaad fame did not garner any buzz for Idiot). Even Bilal had so much hype after Cheekh and PKS but he had a lull phase right after. Affan too had so much hype with 2 Bol and look now.

I think this is the era where content is king and not stars.

Only very few ptv actors break through to establish a stardom where their name and their presence is the star attraction. Fawad is one of them. Humayoun also. Like people say Fawad or Humayoun ka drama ya film aa rahi hai. But for the new lot, they would say Parizaad or Murtasim ka naya drama drama aa raha hai. I hesitate to put Danish here because he has that buzz when he dons one certain avatar. When he has a different avatar, the hype does not carry over.

The Fawads and Humayoun's have transcended hit or flop issues. Even a flop wouldn't make a dent to their stardom. Like you said, I don't think if it is even possible to have this stardom anymore. Bilal could be an interesting test case. Unlike the other guys, he has now had multiple iconic cktrs to his name. Does that mean his stardom will manage to rise above his shows & cktrs? Too early to say anything though. It's a a very fickle and fast moving marketplace now.