Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

At least Ayeza-Wahaj has some shippers. I am yet to see anyone who liked Wahaj- Azekah together smiley36

I saw people on SM,YT telling that Zaid-Ayra are cute.So,it is a liking for Wahaj-Azekah pairing.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I have butterflies in my stomach every time I watch this. How are they looking so good together?

They look so good. They really make a beautiful pair
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

We cannot judge any couple just from photoshoots or one very bad show. The difference between Ayeza- Wahaj in the Maria B photoshoot and Mein is huge.

You see two people standing next to each other and there is so much potential, Wahaj Yumna, Wahaj Sajal, Wahaj Ramsha, Wahaj Maya. I never got that butterfly in stomach feeling from Wahaj Ayeza otherwise there are shippers for all pairs including Wahaj and Azekah.

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

You see two people standing next to each other and there is so much potential, Wahaj Yumna, Wahaj Sajal, Wahaj Ramsha, Wahaj Maya. I never got that butterfly in stomach feeling from Wahaj Ayeza otherwise there are shippers for all pairs including Wahaj and Azekah.

For me how they look or stand together is never enough to judge chemistry . I need to see them actually act together. For example in MPTH, I felt Wahaj had better chemistry with Rabya Kulsoom who played his sister than the lead actress smiley36. In the same way, Ayeza and Wahaj barely had any romance but I enjoyed their hateful banters and think they deserve another chance in a better show.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They should do a rom com together, it'll be cute.

Definitely. Iqra is good in comedy.

Originally posted by: G259

With Ayeza people were divided in their opinions.There were many who liked them and plenty of them who criticized them and felt that they had zero chemistry.Same goes for Wahaj-Azekah.

It's bcz they hardly had any scenes so most people won't see potential and on top of it, this nonsense about Ayeza looking older, mother and what not..

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It's bcz they hardly had any scenes so most people won't see potential and on top of it, this nonsense about Ayeza looking older, mother and what not..

Also when the show is bad, everything associated with it tend to be seen negatively.

At least Ayeza-Wahaj has some shippers. I am yet to see anyone who liked Wahaj- Azekah together smiley36

You’ve clearly not checked out YT, X and insta 😂

I personally didn’t mind them. I thought they had cute scenes. Nothing special or anything but good enough for a show that’s not a love story but based on egos. Same with Wahaj Ayeza - nothing special. Appropriate enough for the kind of show it is.

But Badar definitely prioritised Ayra and the Zaid - Ayra scenes. There’s a lot of intimacy added. Perhaps some people were expecting the focus to be on the other pairing and it makes sense for it to not sit well with expectations

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I usually disagree about the ageism nonsense but I have to agree that Ayeza styling MJ as a vamp did make her look older. The hair, makeup, contacts - it all added up. Especially since Wahaj had made his Zaid look younger than Wahaj’s actual age. So the discrepancy is there

Also when the show is bad, everything associated with it tend to be seen negatively.

I think this is the truest statement. If you look at the character even, none of them are actually very likeable - and for a lot of people that comes in the way of things like chemistry and a meaningful story.

I didn’t even like MJ and Zaid as characters to be honest. In fact all of them. So that matters. Which is why I was so pissed at the lack of growth and redemption in the story - instead the team wanted to make this some moral lesson story of them not changing and hence everyone ending up alone 🤦🏻‍♀️