Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I have butterflies in my stomach every time I watch this. How are they looking so good together?

I saw this reel on X but not on Seran or Sajal ki IG.

Would anyone have the original link?

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I saw this reel on X but not on Seran or Sajal ki IG.

Would anyone have the original link?

They deleted it

I see more potential in Wahaj and Sajal pair. Wahaj Ayeza or Wahaj Azekah didn't do anything for me

Ayeza looks good with that actor in jaane Jahan though

Hamza Ali Abbasi.Her previous show with him was also a hit.She said in her meet and greet that she had good working experience with Wahaj but she thinks that people like her pairing with Hamza more.

I liked her with Wahaj though in the little bit we got.Wahaj-Azekah were bland in my opinion.

Edited by G259 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

We cannot judge any couple just from photoshoots or one very bad show. The difference between Ayeza- Wahaj in the Maria B photoshoot and Mein is huge.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

I have butterflies in my stomach every time I watch this. How are they looking so good together?

Screenshot_20240214-132151_Chrome.jpg

Ye wala bhi dekh lo smiley42

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

We cannot judge any couple just from photoshoots or one very bad show. The difference between Ayeza- Wahaj in the Maria B photoshoot and Mein is huge.

I think whatever nice scenes we got of zaid and mj, they had chemistry and really complemented eachother well. Maira B ps is one of the best shot ps in recent times, the ost of mein makes it even more better.

And have you seen the pink shirt trailer, sajal and wahaj have some really nice scenes in the trailer, baaki once the show comes out we can make a opinion.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I think whatever nice scenes we got of zaid and mj, they had chemistry and really complemented eachother well. Maira B ps is one of the best shot ps in recent times, the ost of mein makes it even more better.

And have you seen the pink shirt trailer, sajal and wahaj have some really nice scenes in the trailer, baaki once the show comes out we can make a opinion.

Sajal- Wahaj chemistry was expected cos they are both very good actors. I don’t remember any bad pairing for Sajal ever and for Wahaj it’s only Azekah.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Sajal- Wahaj chemistry was expected cos they are both very good actors. I don’t remember any bad pairing for Sajal ever and for Wahaj it’s only Azekah.

With Ayeza people were divided in their opinions.There were many who liked them and plenty of them who criticized them and felt that they had zero chemistry.Same goes for Wahaj-Azekah.
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Hamza Ali Abbasi.Her previous show with him was also a hit.She said in her meet and greet that she had good working experience with Wahaj but she thinks that people like her pairing with Hamza more.

I don’t blame hersmiley36 The amount of hate she got from certain fans just cos of starring opposite Wahaj was too much.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

With Ayeza people were divided in their opinions.There were many who liked them and plenty of them who criticized them and felt that they had zero chemistry.Same goes for Wahaj-Azekah.

At least Ayeza-Wahaj has some shippers. I am yet to see anyone who liked Wahaj- Azekah together smiley36