Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Nothing bad in being husn parast. Did you see Imran Abba's iv where he said he likes beautiful people. I didn't find anything wrong with it. I think it was taken out of context. Heheh

Mein ke kitne episodes kiye complete?

That's true. Everyone is a husn parast, only the definition of beauty is different for different people.

No I didn't watch his interview. I don't like him smiley36

Dou hi kiye complete. I have not found anything bad with Wahaj's performance yet apart from the wrong pronounciation of english words smiley37

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't know but I think it's a well known fact that Ayeza and Danish have a good age difference which makes sense with her 1991 age. Because she got married really young around 21 or 22 I think

Going by their current ages Danish started dating her when she was 15 and he was 23 which is creepy and looks unbelievable. I think her true age is 36.

I don't know but I think it's a well known fact that Ayeza and Danish have a good age difference which makes sense with her 1991 age. Because she got married really young around 21 or 22 I think

Yes they do. I used to check their names on wiki as I was new to Pak dramas & didn't know anyone. So I clearly remember.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Ayeza’s current age is fake . Her birth year in Wiki used to be 1987 but now changed to 1991. I am sure she is older or around same age as Wahaj.

I think she just has this mature look.Even in her pictures taken years ago,she doesn't look very young.If we consider 1991 as her birth year,it actually aligns with the things she says about the starting of her acting career in IVs.I think an IF member had explained it when similar discussions happened in another thread.

Originally posted by: Haalim

That's true. Everyone is a husn parast, only the definition of beauty is different for different people.

No I didn't watch his interview. I don't like him smiley36

Dou hi kiye complete. I have not found anything bad with Wahaj's performance yet apart from the wrong pronounciation of english words smiley37

Arey even I don't like him for some reason but I watched it coincidentally. Also I liked that he accepted that he makes wrong choices frequently as an actor. Took his character names. Bola pata nai kya hojata hai ke I just do such roles 😂 But Mai Kuch ache bhi karta hun.. Said I didn't know how to say No to people islie us chakkar me dramas hojate the😂

Haan Eng pronunciation is off definitely. I think his and Ayeza's eng must not be that good & nothing wrong with it. But I feel, if you have such character, director should make sure that they take few lessons and practice the pronunciation.

Now, if someone is rich doesn't mean their Eng should be good.. but in Mein's case, Asif is so good & Zaid is an educated man. So his eng should be good.

Upar se May I ki jaga Can I 🤪🤪

Going by their current ages Danish started dating her when she was 15 and he was 23 which is creepy and looks unbelievable. I think her true age is 36.

A friend of mine started dating a guy when we were in 9th standard. They got married after we graduated. She was around 24 then. It's not unbelievable tbh.

A similar discussion happened in Reddit recently.If we go by the current Info in wiki,it is creepy but they are going strong in their relationship MashaAllah.So,works for them I guess.

I think it's true bcz I read somewhere apparently they used to chat on Orkut. Relationship was also on and off. Aisa Kuch. I don't think she is 36. She just has that mature look. Since I know ptv I have always seen her dob as 1991. Then like G259 said her IVs also indicate the same