Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Ayeza is younger than Wahaj Ig. Wahaj has a baby face, he looks younger than his heroine most of the time. Doesn't matter though when the actors click onscreen.

Ayeza’s current age is fake . Her birth year in Wiki used to be 1987 but now changed to 1991. I am sure she is older or around same age as Wahaj.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yep he was shooting for Jurm during that time where he plays a younger man who falls for a much older woman (Tooba Siddiqui’s character).

He’s lucky that shedding some facial hair can change his entire look lol.

Yes he is lucky. Though many men in general have this. Otherwise some people aren't this lucky. They look same with or without hair..

Originally posted by: tgota92

Wahaj did face criticism and he didn’t even promote it so I think he is covered. But yeah, Ayeza didn’t do us any favors either with her promotions shots of just her and Wahaj. It kind of was false advertising too. At the same time though she never hid the fact that MJ was a villain - so overall I think her promotions were a bit confusing maybe.

I do feel both wahaj and Ayeza would have had a field day making fun of the OST video though 😂 They were contract bound to do it but man… they would have been so confused by it you know? Coz it’s so far removed from what the actual drama was about lol. That OST video is just wishful thinking going on inside MJ’s head at the end 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

That's what people are saying-Wahaj got criticism anyways.Ayeza got praised later but got criticized initially.As you said,she promoted the show with Wahaj and her pics as well but fans didn't mind it.Badar deserves all the criticism though.Zanjabeel isn't a great writer either.She kind of threw Badar under the bus in the IVsmiley36
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Badar and the producers wanted to cash on Wahaj’s fame from Tere Bin that’s why the show was advertised as a love story when it’s actually far from it smiley36

Billu is a bonafide beauty. He can ace any character & look. I'm sure kuch husn parast log (not me 🫣)uski haseen shakal dekhne ke liye uske shows follow karte hain.

Yeah I know. I've been through this. Pata nahin kya attraction nazar aata hai inko shadi main? smiley7

Nothing bad in being husn parast. Did you see Imran Abba's iv where he said he likes beautiful people. I didn't find anything wrong with it. I think it was taken out of context. Heheh

Mein ke kitne episodes kiye complete?

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Ayeza’s current age is fake . Her birth year in Wiki used to be 1987 but now changed to 1991. I am sure she is older or around same age as Wahaj.

Makes sense. She definitely doesn’t look younger than him. Probably around same age if not a bit older than him.

I remember when Pyaare Afzal aired on zee zindagi her birth year was either 1990 or 1991 on wiki. I didn't check it after that until recently. May be in between it showed something else.

But her face looks matured in comparison to Wahaj.

Badar and the producers wanted to cash on Wahaj’s fame from Tere Bin that’s why the show was advertised as a love story when it’s actually far from it smiley36

They could have easily cased on his popularity without promoting it as love story as well. Did MJ not become popular? Similarly if they had given good SS to Zaid, people wouldn't be disappointed. It doesn't have to be a love story to be successful. If you promise me love story, then you have to give me love story. I won't make peace with the fact that it was false promotion even after watching half drama..

Aww zaid thinking about having beautiful kids with mubashira if they had been together is cute..I hope he remembered asif telling him how he and mubashira would have a great gene pool if they get marriedsmiley36

I remember when Pyaare Afzal aired on zee zindagi her birth year was either 1990 or 1991 on wiki. I didn't check it after that until recently. May be in between it showed something else.

But her face looks matured in comparison to Wahaj.

I don't know but I think it's a well known fact that Ayeza and Danish have a good age difference which makes sense with her 1991 age. Because she got married really young around 21 or 22 I think