Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

You guys remember the mock photoshoot he did with yumna and sabeena, god he looked like a kid infront of yumna in that pssmiley36

The moustache look really helped him look mature and hot.

Oh yes I saw that pics. Without his mooch! He looked like a child.. But that mooch transformed him from cute to hot in secs.. Hehhe! He should really really keep this MK mooch in real.

Warna offscreen when he opens his mouth to speak, I feel he is very boyish

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yeah it was the real test for him & he excelled it.

Yaar you should be happy for looking underage. Warna ghar waale pakad ke shaadi karayenge smiley37

Haan excel toh Kiya. Imagine your Bilal having that kind of mooch 😂

Yes as if ab nai hai desperate for shadi. Sore topic. Let's not go there 😫😂

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/comments/1aptgq4/badar_mehmood_was_used_as_scapegoat_for_mein/

Badar deserved all the criticism but it is somewhat true that the actors weren't held responsible for the false advertisement though they were very much a part of it.If anything we praised Ayeza for promoting the show well.

Edited by G259 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/comments/1aptgq4/badar_mehmood_was_used_as_scapegoat_for_mein/

Badar deserved all the criticism but it is somewhat true that the actors weren't held responsible for the false advertisement though they were very much a part of it.If anything we praised Ayeza for promoting the show well.

Who's this guy jisko badar and nooran pe bohot taras aa raha haismiley36

Badar is being held accountable because he's the director, he was responsible for getting the shots right, making sure the camera frames are proper, making sure there are no loopholes in the script, guiding the actors to give their best, making sure the supposed leads get good ss and also making sure to give the audience what was promised at the time of announcement and in advertisements and posts of the show.

Actors are only supposed to do what they are told to, they can give the inputs to improvise the scenes but they have no right to change the script but badar had full right and he used it to change the entire script according to his views.

And the ost, the initial reels, and couple photoshoot were the teams idea not ayeza and wahajs....ayeza just posted bts pics they clicked while filming the show

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago

Badar is being held accountable because he's the director, he was responsible for getting the shots right, making sure the camera frames are proper, making sure there are no loopholes in the script, guiding the actors to give their best, making sure the supposed leads get good ss and also making sure to give the audience what was promised at the time of announcement and in advertisements and posts of the show.

Actors are only supposed to do what they are told to, they can give the inputs to improvise the scenes but they have no right to change the script but badar had full right and he used it to change the entire script according to his views.

This is what I thought.Whatever this user is telling crossed my mind as well but then I thought that actors only do what they are told to.Phir yeh dekhke I thought baat toh sahi haismiley36

You guys remember the mock photoshoot he did with yumna and sabeena, god he looked like a kid infront of yumna in that pssmiley36

The moustache look really helped him look mature and hot.

Yep he was shooting for Jurm during that time where he plays a younger man who falls for a much older woman (Tooba Siddiqui’s character).

He’s lucky that shedding some facial hair can change his entire look lol.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Haan excel toh Kiya. Imagine your Bilal having that kind of mooch 😂

Yes as if ab nai hai desperate for shadi. Sore topic. Let's not go there 😫😂

Billu is a bonafide beauty. He can ace any character & look. I'm sure kuch husn parast log (not me 🫣)uski haseen shakal dekhne ke liye uske shows follow karte hain.

Yeah I know. I've been through this. Pata nahin kya attraction nazar aata hai inko shadi main? smiley7

Wahaj did face criticism and he didn’t even promote it so I think he is covered. But yeah, Ayeza didn’t do us any favors either with her promotions shots of just her and Wahaj. It kind of was false advertising too. At the same time though she never hid the fact that MJ was a villain - so overall I think her promotions were a bit confusing maybe.

I do feel both wahaj and Ayeza would have had a field day making fun of the OST video though 😂 They were contract bound to do it but man… they would have been so confused by it you know? Coz it’s so far removed from what the actual drama was about lol. That OST video is just wishful thinking going on inside MJ’s head at the end 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

See, I think Badar deserved the criticism. Because he was the one who misguided everyone.

Now they made the actors do those close photoshoots implying that it's a passionate story between them. When they did photoshoot, obviously she is going to promote it like she promotes all her shows. On top of it, they had shot multiple endings. Even they wouldn't know which ending the director might go with.. In Mein's case, I feel, Badar's ending must have been Zaid-MJ as endgame hence the OST and photoshoots had them together. But bcz of Polarised views he went with Zanjabeel's ending

Actors have to make peace with it I guess. MJ had a good role (at least in my opinion she was really good throughout including the screaming bcz there are people like that in real) She had solo shoots and couple shoots. So she promoted.

One thing they could have done is, instead of promoting as Zaid-MJ's love story, they could have promoted as Zaid & Mub's story individually. Like where will Zaid's life lead him and where will Mub's life lead her.. They can promote show using two actors without portraying them as romantically involved.

And the ost, the initial reels, and couple photoshoot were the teams idea not ayeza and wahajs....ayeza just posted bts pics they clicked while filming the show

Totally agree with you. She posted like she does with all her shows.

Badar is actually responsible