Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

He’s Punjabi - literally brings Lahore into any conversation he can πŸ˜‚

Usually with the amount of work he does in Karachi it’s not easy to not relocate. Most Pakistani celebrities do tend to move there especially if they have families. Just makes it easier.

Lol not Wahaj. He mentioned once in an interview that not moving from Lahore was a big deal for him when deciding that he wanted to act. Because he was dead sure he would never relocate to Karachi πŸ˜‚

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3SIj7MrCa2/?igsh=cWJ1MzVvczBmbjV4

I liked this. Sadaf's collection generally looks nice. But I saw her using Mahira and Fawad only for her brand when it comes to actors..

She should do one with Fawad and Ayeza now 😜😜😜

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Baby face πŸ˜‚ But haan that's what I meant that once you click on screen that doesn't matter.

I think she is 32. He must be some 34..Not sure.

You know, more than baby and soft looks, I really like mature looks when you look your age.

I struggle with it. I look much younger than I am and I feel please I want to look my age πŸ€ͺ

He has that innocent vibe on his face. His did well as Murtasim though. He looked effortless.

Yes Ayeza is a few years younger than him.

I know you look underage. So do I 🫣.

Yes I know he is from Lahore. Now when you say, I remember reading somewhere that he is Punjabi..

I feel Farhan Saeed was also damn good in Suno Chanda with that Punjabi lang/accent. Very natural. Is he from Lahore/punjab as well?

Same with Wahaj now in IJ. Very natural. But I didn't really find IJ gripping. There are shows na where you would like to binge watch like chalo one more episode,.one more. Didn't feel this in IJ. But yes, will continue today

Originally posted by: Haalim

He has that innocent vibe on his face. His did well as Murtasim though. He looked effortless.

Yes Ayeza is a few years younger than him.

I know you look underage. So do I 🫣.

Bhai Murtasim toh was just another separate real man πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Playing a dominant character with that soft face added the charm..

Bhai, you look younger but still very nice. Mera toh poocho mat. Children ask me, are you an adult? How old are you?.πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚ Me being short doesn't help either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«

Real IJ story n shenanigans start when their relatives from abroad come back n get stuck in the house with them coz of covid πŸ˜‚ So yeah the build up to that takes a few more episodes. But they’re such a problematic chaotic family I love it

Bhai Murtasim toh was just another separate real man πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Playing a dominant character with that soft face added the charm..

Bhai, you look younger but still very nice. Mera toh poocho mat. Children ask me, are you an adult? How old are you?.πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚ Me being short doesn't help either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«

Yeah it was the real test for him & he excelled it.

Yaar you should be happy for looking underage. Warna ghar waale pakad ke shaadi karayenge smiley37

Originally posted by: tgota92

Real IJ story n shenanigans start when their relatives from abroad come back n get stuck in the house with them coz of covid πŸ˜‚ So yeah the build up to that takes a few more episodes. But they’re such a problematic chaotic family I love it

Yep even I found the initial episodes boring, have only watched from the episodes where their cousins come back home..from then the story is interesting.

You guys remember the mock photoshoot he did with yumna and sabeena, god he looked like a kid infront of yumna in that pssmiley36

The moustache look really helped him look mature and hot.

I watched 5 episodes of IJ. Wahaj is cute. Is he Punjabi in real? Bcz that Punjabi accent comes naturally to him in IJ. Madiha is cute as well. She loves him. So that's the reason, I can see that in those little actions she doesn't really want him to go with another woman. When he was talking about his date, she doesn't tell him that bauji is here in fun but I still didn't like it. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Like yall discussed, he's from Lahore that's why maybe he knows or is himself a Punjabi...Madiha and him look really cute together, the story gets interesting once their cousins are back..love the character of his dad and usama's mom the most apart from the leads.