Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

The walima look of Zaid suited MJ the best . One of the few times they looked of similar age

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The walima look of Zaid suited MJ the best . One of the few times they looked of similar age

Idk I did feel the look, makeup, contacts aged her a lot. And I think Ayeza consciously went for the “glam vamp” look at least in the first half of the drama. If you look at her styling after she fell for Zaid, her dresses are more flowy, hair is loose and wavy and she’s even ditched the contacts for some vulnerable moments. Before it was mostly structured , tight buns, saari itself is a very structured look and Ayeza had it fit to perfection. So for me the Turkey looks were a bit better suited with Zaid. More relaxed everything basically. Which went with his look. For the wedding I have to give it to Wahaj - personally felt he looked better than Ayeza which didn’t happen a lot on the show. I do think he looked younger than her unfortunately on the wedding days.

It also doesn’t help that Badar’s camera filters messed up Ayeza and Azeekah’s makeups like crazy. The photos of them on their insta from their looks versus in the actual show? HUGE difference. Badars filters made it all super saturated and orange. And bold makeup gets distracting and ages anyone. It wasn’t an issue in MPHT because Hania barely had anything on. Even here with Azeekah it’s post marriage when she started using more makeup that the filter thing became an issue. Like Hania she also went with very less makeup in the first half of the drama. Other than saturation it also messed up skin tone I think. Badar needs to fix his cameras, what else can I say

A good comparison I think is the 2 piece set she has on in the rain scene with the dimmer lighting , open hair, no contacts in Turkey. Same outfit when she gets home. But this time with the tight bun, contacts on, more makeup and BAM! She looks so much older 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said the deliberate Vamp look she created did age her a lot because of all these extra things added

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Idk I did feel the look, makeup, contacts aged her a lot. And I think Ayeza consciously went for the “glam vamp” look at least in the first half of the drama. If you look at her styling after she fell for Zaid, her dresses are more flowy, hair is loose and wavy and she’s even ditched the contacts for some vulnerable moments. Before it was mostly structured , tight buns, saari itself is a very structured look and Ayeza had it fit to perfection. So for me the Turkey looks were a bit better suited with Zaid. More relaxed everything basically. Which went with his look. For the wedding I have to give it to Wahaj - personally felt he looked better than Ayeza which didn’t happen a lot on the show. I do think he looked younger than her unfortunately on the wedding days.

It also doesn’t help that Badar’s camera filters messed up Ayeza and Azeekah’s makeups like crazy. The photos of them on their insta from their looks versus in the actual show? HUGE difference. Badars filters made it all super saturated and orange. And bold makeup gets distracting and ages anyone. It wasn’t an issue in MPHT because Hania barely had anything on. Even here with Azeekah it’s post marriage when she started using more makeup that the filter thing became an issue. Like Hania she also went with very less makeup in the first half of the drama. Other than saturation it also messed up skin tone I think. Badar needs to fix his cameras, what else can I say

A good comparison I think is the 2 piece set she has on in the rain scene with the dimmer lighting , open hair, no contacts in Turkey. Same outfit when she gets home. But this time with the tight bun, contacts on, more makeup and BAM! She looks so much older 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said the deliberate Vamp look she created did age her a lot because of all these extra things added

Yes the vamp look was deliberate which made her look older and meaner.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Successfully wasted such good actors, such nice chemistry.

You are talking about ayeza and wahaj or him and sajal?

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I prefer his rugged look. He looks too young otherwise. Even now, I feel like when he has slightly thinner beard, he starts looking super young. Maybe because I started watching him from Tere Bin where he already looked more rugged, when I went back and watched some of his older shows, I was like why does he look like such a baby, lol.

The moustache in Tere Bin made all the difference smiley36

If you ask me I don't really mind if female looks older. What matters is how good they look with each other and how in sink they are with each other. Waise toh I loved Meerasim and there were times when for me, Meerab looked older than him. But it doesn't matter because chemistry is really good. Ab Wahaj looks younger than he is so can't help it. Hahaha!

Same thing I find in case if Zaid & Mubashira. Of course can't compare with TB bcz in TB, they were romantically involved and in Mein they weren't. But visually I really really liked them. Didn't really find anything out of place. But yes, I agree it's subjective and others might not agree

The moustache in Tere Bin made all the difference smiley36

Tell me about it! Huge difference and Wahaj had groomed it to perfection. So much so that the lapses in it were obvious during TB - owing to him filming MPHT side by side. On days Murtasim looked more like Saad, I was like 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

But for the most part Wahaj kept his moustache in check 👌 Hoping for such due diligence in season 2 as well lol

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

If you ask me I don't really mind if female looks older. What matters is how good they look with each other and how in sink they are with each other. Waise toh I loved Meerasim and there were times when for me, Meerab looked older than him. But it doesn't matter because chemistry is really good. Ab Wahaj looks younger than he is so can't help it. Hahaha!

Same thing I find in case if Zaid & Mubashira. Of course can't compare with TB bcz in TB, they were romantically involved and in Mein they weren't. But visually I really really liked them. Didn't really find anything out of place. But yes, I agree it's subjective and others might not agree

Ayeza is younger than Wahaj Ig. Wahaj has a baby face, he looks younger than his heroine most of the time. Doesn't matter though when the actors click onscreen.

I watched 5 episodes of IJ. Wahaj is cute. Is he Punjabi in real? Bcz that Punjabi accent comes naturally to him in IJ. Madiha is cute as well. She loves him. So that's the reason, I can see that in those little actions she doesn't really want him to go with another woman. When he was talking about his date, she doesn't tell him that bauji is here in fun but I still didn't like it. 🤪🤪

Originally posted by: Haalim

Ayeza is younger than Wahaj Ig. Wahaj has a baby face, he looks younger than his heroine most of the time. Doesn't matter though when the actors click onscreen.

Baby face 😂 But haan that's what I meant that once you click on screen that doesn't matter.

I think she is 32. He must be some 34..Not sure.

You know, more than baby and soft looks, I really like mature looks when you look your age.

I struggle with it. I look much younger than I am and I feel please I want to look my age 🤪