Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/ishqxstarsss/status/1757028949123551659?t=a9V4YMw_u5F-Z5lSGUfN4Q&s=19

I miss the boyish charm that wahaj had pre tb erasmiley28Now he's looks are more rugged..

I prefer his rugged look. He looks too young otherwise. Even now, I feel like when he has slightly thinner beard, he starts looking super young. Maybe because I started watching him from Tere Bin where he already looked more rugged, when I went back and watched some of his older shows, I was like why does he look like such a baby, lol.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Except Azekah and Hania Aamir, I have liked Wahaj with every actress. I feel his most underrated pairing is with Neelam Munner. They had great chemistry in the campy Dil Nawaz and depressive Bikhray moti, two lesser known shows of Wahaj.

Hania and Wahaj looked good in the music video that they did. I think MPHT’s script just didn’t lend to showcasing good chemistry. Saad had no game and Maheer was oblivious and cold, lol.

Even I prefer his rugged look. Though I watched him before as well..

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Even I prefer his rugged look. Though I watched him before as well..

Even now at times, I feel like he has a tendency to look too young for my liking. Even in Mein, there’s a scene when Asif walks into Zaid’s room after rejecting his plea to marry Ayra. It’s the scene where Asif lies to Zaid and says they will take a proposal over. OMG Wahaj looked like a child 😂He looked so much like he did as Basim…way too boyish, lol
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Even now at times, I feel like he has a tendency to look too young for my liking. Even in Mein, there’s a scene when Asif walks into Zaid’s room after rejecting his plea to marry Ayra. It’s the scene where Asif lies to Zaid and says they will take a proposal over. OMG Wahaj looked like a child 😂He looked so much like he did as Basim…way too boyish, lol

Also when he gave the honeymoon tickets to MJ . He looked like someone in his early 20s.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Also when he gave the honeymoon tickets to MJ . He looked like someone in his early 20s.

Omg yes!

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Haha! Even I prefer mature look. I don't really prefer boyish looks. Hehe! Boyish looks give comic vibes

There’s definitely a misbalance that happened with wahaj and ayeza in the drama. If you check out the Maria B photoshoot they look so much better there than they ever did in the show. I feel that’s the reason people felt Ayeza looked older than him in Mein. Like you said he looked like he was in his 20s! Because

1. Wahaj as Zaid had shorter hair and trimmed beard which made him look super young in a lot of scenes. There’s lack of consistency but mostly the typical Zaid look is the younger looking one. Then mostly you see him in casual t shirts at home.

2. Ayeza used more makeup and tight buns and picture perfect hairstyles as MJ. A lot of her looks are also preppy. If you see her in Jaan e Jahaan she looks much younger with the simple minimal makeup. And she also ditched the lenses/contacts there which makes a huge difference. Her as MJ did age her because of the MJ look. So Ayeza as “MJ” does look older than Wahaj as “Zaid”

I think they looked best in that Turkey rain scene but otherwise I felt the younger “Zaid” look better matched Azeekah’s minimal getup. She’s also much shorter and petite which helped. It made him look taller than he is. Just in terms of visually better matched.

While MJ looked like she just stepped out of a magazine , Ayra and Zaid just looked like regular peeps lol. I love the effort Ayeza put in as MJ in terms of style and wardrobe but I do feel her looks didn’t match Wahaj’s. It’s happened with her before in her previous shows. She works hard on her looks but then doesn’t match her looks with the MLs so there’s a a misbalance sometimes

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/ishqxstarsss/status/1757028949123551659?t=a9V4YMw_u5F-Z5lSGUfN4Q&s=19

I miss the boyish charm that wahaj had pre tb erasmiley28Now he's looks are more rugged..

His TB look was best one

Successfully wasted such good actors, such nice chemistry.