Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

But I feel even if ML had less dialogues in Ishqia, dunk, mpht, you could understand what they feel and why they were doing what they were doing. Execution and it's translation on screen was good. But in Mein, it was all a mess. What was Zaid thinking, why did he do all this? Why did he just not divorce MJ or be with her. Why did he ask her to sit beside him & said dekh raha hun. It all didn't make sense eventually bcz you don't know his pov at all.

Wahaj is being criticised but honestly I don’t think any actor could have saved Zaid with the way he has been shown onscreen.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj is being criticised but honestly I don’t think any actor could have saved Zaid with the way he has been shown onscreen.

I agree. It isn't an actor's fault honestly. Bcz Zaid had nothing to work or improve on..

Also yes, you can say actor should think and sign but sometimes it happens & after reading about what Zanjabeel said. It was supposed to be Zaid & Asif's story. So he must have signed hearing that narration. Later on it turned out to be opposite so what can anyone say..

2RsFan thumbnail

I agree. It isn't an actor's fault honestly. Bcz Zaid had nothing to work or improve on..

Also yes, you can say actor should think and sign but sometimes it happens & after reading about what Zanjabeel said. It was supposed to be Zaid & Asif's story. So he must have signed hearing that narration. Later on it turned out to be opposite so what can anyone say..

I guess Wahaj signed a contract where he has to do multiple projects with Badar/Big Bang . I really hope there isn’t a third show smiley26 Cos all the hype from Tere Bin has been wasted on MPHT and Mein.

I guess Wahaj signed a contract where he has to do multiple projects with Badar/Big Bang . I really hope there isn’t a third show smiley26 Cos all the hype from Tere Bin has been wasted on MPHT and Mein.

I think big bang and 7 sky are hell bent on not leaving Wahaj 😂

But at least, 7th Sky gives him really nice screen presence. I didn't watch IJ but I heard he was good in that as well

2RsFan thumbnail

But at least, 7th Sky gives him really nice screen presence. I didn't watch IJ but I heard he was good in that as well

7th Sky would never leave their current golden goose. That’s why I have high expectations from SMD.

Yes it ended up as a mystery that what Zaid really felt about her in the end. I can never understand why Wahaj got so few lines in the entire show.

How he felt about her in the end was pretty straight forward. He believed Rayaan and she had given him no reason not to believe him. He felt deceived by her. Which is of course true, to a large extent.

That kind of automatically negates the comfort he might have started to feel with her. Because there’s no fixing the huge trust and moral issues.

He was amazing in Ishq Jalebi ! So much presence! Despite the fact that there were about 20 characters lol. But you felt him as the lead. Basim was such a relatable character lol

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

How he felt about her in the end was pretty straight forward. He believed Rayaan and she had given him no reason not to believe him. He felt deceived by her. Which is of course true, to a large extent.

That kind of automatically negates the comfort he might have started to feel with her. Because there’s no fixing the huge trust and moral issues.

Then why didn’t he divorce her by then and had to wait for MJ’s Khula

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago

Then why didn’t he divorce her by then and had to wait for MJ’s Khula

He obviously would have. The guy even left his dad over the Ayra thing. So it was inevitable.

MJ just didn’t want to be a failure and beat him to it so she has control over who leaves who. The writer gave that moment to her so we realise her Mein is still intact.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

He obviously would have. The guy even left his dad over the Ayra thing. So it was inevitable.

MJ just didn’t want to be a failure and beat him to it so she has control over who leaves who. The writer gave that moment to her so we realise her Mein is still intact.

Even then why would he respect the last wish of such a person who he doesn’t trust one bit. Ultimately, Zaid needed lines in that scene.