Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Is Nishath linen & this Sajal ps different? Any idea anyone?

This for Dynasty fabrics. Completely different.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Is Nishath linen & this Sajal ps different? Any idea anyone?

The ps with sajal was already shot in Jan I guess and currently he's shooting for nishat..

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

This for Dynasty fabrics. Completely different.

Ohh okay! Itna I did not notice. Just saw those pics bas 😂

2RsFan thumbnail

The ending proved that the whole Turkey arc was just for cheap trps and lollipop for the audience. Originally there was no love angle between Zaid and Mubashira at all but they shot and added all these scenes later.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago

Yep. The writer cleared that up pretty well in her interview. Also if the vibe was there it was because MJ was falling for him. He was just accepting of her care and companionship but also made it crystal clear that love was not something he could give her at all. Even in the last flashback scene of theirs in Turkey (the sandals scene), he’s aloof and distant - looking the other way, while she’s saying sweet things to him. He’s not acknowledging a thing.

It’s clear that moment means more for her than anything for him. He’s just being polite there but for her it’s a sweet memory.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yep. The writer cleared that up pretty well in her interview. Also if the vibe was there it was because MJ was falling for him. He was just accepting of her care and companionship but also made it crystal clear that love was not something he could give her at all. Even in the last flashback scene of theirs in Turkey (the sandals scene), he’s aloof and distant - looking the other way, while she’s saying sweet things to him. He’s not acknowledging a thing.

It’s clear that moment means more for her than anything for him. He’s just being polite there but for her it’s a sweet memory.

Only 2 scenes where he reciprocated was the bed scene and the rain scene. Intentional or not , it felt that Zaid is slowly falling for her. But after they returned it’s as if he forgot everything.

Only 2 scenes where he reciprocated was the bed scene and the rain scene. Intentional or not , it felt that Zaid is slowly falling for her. But after they returned it’s as if he forgot everything.

Atleast some dialogues should have been given to him in the last scene because he really started warming to her as they started working together and in turkey also he asked to sit beside him and said dekh raha hu tumhesmiley13

Confession scene mein bhi he just said shayd mohabbat nahi kar sakunga but what were his thoughts about their future iske baare mein toh kuch boltasmiley44

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Atleast some dialogues should have been given to him in the last scene because he really started warming to her as they started working together and in turkey also he asked to sit beside him and said dekh raha hu tumhesmiley13

Confession scene mein bhi he just said shayd mohabbat nahi kar sakunga but what were his thoughts about their future iske baare mein toh kuch boltasmiley44

Yes it ended up as a mystery that what Zaid really felt about her in the end. I can never understand why Wahaj got so few lines in the entire show.

Yes it ended up as a mystery that what Zaid really felt about her in the end. I can never understand why Wahaj got so few lines in the entire show.

Actually in all badar shows the ml gets very few dialogues..its a pattern I've seen...ishqiya, dunk, mpht and now mein the mls hardly had any dialogues in the shows.

In last yacht scene they could have given him a monologue to sum up his thoughts but nope wahin first episode ka dialogue chipka diyasmiley7

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Actually in all badar shows the ml gets very few dialogues..its a pattern I've seen...ishqiya, dunk, mpht and now mein the mls hardly had any dialogues in the shows.

In last yacht scene they could have given him a monologue to sum up his thoughts but nope wahin first episode ka dialogue chipka diyasmiley7

But I feel even if ML had less dialogues in Ishqia, dunk, mpht, you could understand what they feel and why they were doing what they were doing. Execution and it's translation on screen was good. But in Mein, it was all a mess. What was Zaid thinking, why did he do all this? Why did he just not divorce MJ or be with her. Why did he ask her to sit beside him & said dekh raha hun. It all didn't make sense eventually bcz you don't know his pov at all.