Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

How many shows has Wahaj done where he doesn’t end up with the heroine or has a tragic ending ?

Jo Bichar Gaye

Fitoor

Bichray Moti

Mein

These are the only ones I know of

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

How are people confirming that it’s Yumna? Did I miss something?

It's just yumhaj fans speculating that its yumhaj ps because they want yumna opposite him in every damn thing he doessmiley36

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

How many shows has Wahaj done where he doesn’t end up with the heroine or has a tragic ending ?

Jo Bichar Gaye

Fitoor

Bichray Moti

Mein

These are the only ones I know of

In Ghisi miti mohabbat he had a cameo and his character ended up divorcing the fl.

Wahaj having a sad ending and him being forcibly married to fl are the only constant things you would find in his showssmiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

In Ghisi miti mohabbat he had a cameo and his character ended up divorcing the fl.

Wahaj having a sad ending and him being forcibly married to fl are the only constant things you would find in his showssmiley36

In most of those shows, he had a supporting role. Now he should be getting happier endingssmiley36

https://youtu.be/6MSgVAEHw_w?si=40dkMNUIuLAcErRa

We are in the minoritysmiley36.Most of the people didn’t like or understand the ending.

Taz990 thumbnail

You know what would have been a good ending and answered everyone's questions.

A flash forward a couple of years... its Asifs funeral Zaid has returned. We get to see all the other characters show up and we can see where they are in their lives.

Everyone still went their seperate ways but there would have been some hope that some learnt from their mistakes and moved on in life

Edited by Taz990 - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Sajal and Iqra are my dream pairings for Wahaj

Ohh?? I don't have anything as such. If they act and look good together on screen then fine. Ohh yes I think Iqra and Wahaj should do some comedy. Iqra was good in Suno Chanda..

I would like to see Wahaj & Saba as well. Not necessarily as romantic lead but if some story fits

Is Nishath linen & this Sajal ps different? Any idea anyone?