Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

True fair are actresses like Neelam Muneer, Hania, Yumna, etc. Ayeza, Wahaj are tanned and makeups obviously do the trick.

No. I didn't mean that they are dusky and do make up to look fair. I am saying some men are fair but get tanned over the time. That might be in some cases bcz Wahaj does look really fair in few scenes like crying waale. Same goes with Ayeza. Especially when she has no makeup look. So..

Anyway fairness doesn't equal to Beauty. So doesn't matter..

Just that I am curious sometimes 🤪🤪

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Doesn’t Ayeza hype up her photoshoots? Or was that just for the Turkey photoshoot?

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Doesn’t Ayeza hype up her photoshoots? Or was that just for the Turkey photoshoot?

No idea. I think Turkey one was more of Maria B hyping first. She hyped her bridal shoot with Affan as well though.

If this shoot is infact Ayeza's, may be they are just waiting till that designer announces it? Who knows

https://twitter.com/kuchnhi_/status/1756025926414897282?t=Ti958ZQZiXZr10DwqX4Qiw&s=19

Ye dekho..

Also people saw Ayeza's story and said she is home so it's not Ayeza. As per them it's Wahaj-Yumna

Edited by arfanazneen - 8 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

https://twitter.com/kuchnhi_/status/1756025926414897282?t=Ti958ZQZiXZr10DwqX4Qiw&s=19

Ye dekho..

Also people saw Ayeza's story and said she is home so it's not Ayeza. As per them it's Wahaj-Yumna

Is it from the same shoot ?? I am sure they would cast a popular actress . If not Ayeza then Yumna most likely. Noor is so random smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wasn’t there supposed to be a Wahaj and Sajal photoshoot coming up? I wonder what happened with that

Is it from the same shoot ?? I am sure they would cast a popular actress . If not Ayeza then Yumna most likely. Noor is so random smiley36

No idea if it's same shoot. I think bcz it's the same location people think it's Noor.

But it can be anybody I think. Like Sajal, Hania, Yumna anyone.

But I feel like Wahaj & Yumna has done too much together back to back. They should really take a break and only come back to these shoots during or after TB2..

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

No idea if it's same shoot. I think bcz it's the same location people think it's Noor.

But it can be anybody I think. Like Sajal, Hania, Yumna anyone.

But I feel like Wahaj & Yumna has done too much together back to back. They should really take a break and only come back to these shoots during or after TB2..

I have also seen Ayeza’s story, she is at home with her kids. That rules her out I guess.

I have also seen Ayeza’s story, she is at home with her kids. That rules her out I guess.

I was thinking before only that how it will be Ayeza because she is in Pakistan.She had posted on the day of their election as well.