Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

It's most likely wahaj and ayeza because wahaj and hania did a photoshoot with this same brand last year and then recently wahaj n yumna did a ps so they won't take them again..

Ahaan! Let's see. You know they should do a bridal shoot as well. I liked that bridal shoot which Ayeza did with Affan. It was really nice. Something like that 😛😛😛

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3IioMgo2xX/?igsh=MTdqeTJ2ODI1bDFhZw==

In the second bts, the orange girl looks like ayeza.and wahaj can be clearly seen in the first pic..

I can only spot the dress.How is everyone even guessing the name?I hope it is them.

Originally posted by: G259

I can only spot the dress.How is everyone even guessing the name?I hope it is them.

Exactly. I can't make out who it is. I mean person can look different from different angles. Hairstyle also makes difference.

But I wish it's them please 🤞

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Ahaan! Let's see. You know they should do a bridal shoot as well. I liked that bridal shoot which Ayeza did with Affan. It was really nice. Something like that 😛😛😛

Yes they should..I hope they are doing this one though🤞

Originally posted by: G259

Sharp nose aur dusky skin dekh ke guess kar rahe hai sabsmiley36 and like I mentioned ayeza follows some furqan guy and he's also at the shoot location.

Sharp nose aur dusky skin dekh ke guess kar rahe hai sabsmiley36 and like I mentioned ayeza follows some furqan guy and he's also at the shoot location.

Mujhe hamesha Ayeza ke skin tone ko leke confusion hota. Is she fair or dusky? Or in between? Not that it matters. But still..

Mujhe toh fair hi lagti

Mujhe hamesha Ayeza ke skin tone ko leke confusion hota. Is she fair or dusky? Or in between? Not that it matters. But still..

Mujhe toh fair hi lagti

She isn't as fair as yumna, todha dusky skintone hai uska...even if you see her initial days pictures she looked dusky. Now because of wearing makeup since many years the skin tends to get lighter, this I what I've heard.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mujhe toh fair hi lagti

Her hands are not that fair. It’s the same colour as Wahaj’s hands . That might be her skin tone.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Her hands are not that fair. It’s the same colour as Wahaj’s hands . That might be her skin tone.

I know she isn't that fair as in white..

Wahaj looks like he is fair. But may be tanned like men get tanned. Again not that white white .

Anyway both are gorgeous 🤪🤪🤪

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I know she isn't that fair as in white..

Wahaj looks like he is fair. But may be tanned like men get tanned. Again not that white white .

Anyway both are gorgeous 🤪🤪🤪

True fair are actresses like Neelam Muneer, Hania, Yumna, etc. Ayeza, Wahaj are tanned and makeups obviously do the trick.