MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Oh my god looks like our wish of seeing a new photoshoot of wahaj and ayeza is gonna fulfilled soonsmiley41 They are shooting for nishat brand...

Taz990 thumbnail

Personally I don't like watching black and white

villian v good guy dramas it's so repetitive I can now spot who is supposed to be a villian based on their appearance only.

For instance mj wears designer clothes, shes unapologetically wealthy lots of makeup and they play literal villian entrance music half the time in her scenes. I know shes not as evil as asif because his soundtrack reminds me of Lord of the Rings baddie if anyone is familiar

Zaid dresses like hes poor half and rich half depending on who hes sympathetic to at the time.

We know mj was supposed to be 'good' by the end because she has on almost no makeup, her hair is down and she's simply dressed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3IioMgo2xX/?igsh=MTdqeTJ2ODI1bDFhZw==

In the second bts, the orange girl looks like ayeza.and wahaj can be clearly seen in the first pic..

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Oh my god looks like our wish of seeing a new photoshoot of wahaj and ayeza is gonna fulfilled soonsmiley41 They are shooting for nishat brand...

WTH? Really? Don't lie Rashi?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3IioMgo2xX/?igsh=MTdqeTJ2ODI1bDFhZw==

In the second bts, the orange girl looks like ayeza.and wahaj can be clearly seen in the first pic..

Wahaj I can see. But is it really Ayeza???

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Wahaj I can see. But is it really Ayeza???

Looks like her only, sharp nose, dusky skin..

Even on X someone said she's yumna but everybody is looks like ayeza..

https://twitter.com/itzcooltobekind/status/1755990288600826003?t=rD4pVcRr6RPEcjU1bB0DXA&s=19

Ye dekho

But didn't Wahaj & Yumna do something for Nishath linen recently? Why would they cast both of them together itna jaldi phirse?

WTH? Really? Don't lie Rashi?

Looking at the pic it looks like they are doing it mostly...ayeza follows some furqan guy he's also at the shoot location.

Looking at the pic it looks like they are doing it mostly...ayeza follows some furqan guy he's also at the shoot location.

I see. Let's see. Only bts will tell

Ye dekho

But didn't Wahaj & Yumna do something for Nishath linen recently? Why would they cast both of them together itna jaldi phirse?

It's most likely wahaj and ayeza because wahaj and hania did a photoshoot with this same brand last year and then recently wahaj n yumna did a ps so they won't take them again..