MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6 - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

By the way interesting to note that Ayra and Zaid won’t be able to get officially separated till Ayra’s iddat is over.

Iddat for consummated marriage = 3 months

If a woman finds out she’s pregnant during this time, she has time to reconsider the divorce/khulla till the baby is born. Decision can be reversed. Same applies to Kashmala.

Unconsummated marriage = No Iddat period required

So the MJ / Zaid khulla/divorce is actually instantaneous.

Bhabhi has 3 months to make Ayra and Zaid patch up actually 😂😂😂 or a pregnancy reveal.
Pointing this out because consummation changes some things during divorce. It grants Zaid Ayra 3 additional months to see if things change for them. Which will not happen with MJ

Edited by tgota92 - 8 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

In any case, he is qualified to get a job. Somewhere else in Pakistan or abroad. The yacht indicates maybe that he moved abroad. From where the story started. He came back from a trip from there in the beginning of the drama and maybe he left for that place again at the end.

I think the yacht scene is the only present scene. Everything else shown in the show are flashbacks.
Basically it’s all Zaid reminiscing.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago

Zaid ka khudh bhi toh bank account hoga jisme uski salary deposit hoti hogismiley36 He'd use that and plus work in abroad..

Taz990 thumbnail

Please no pregnancy lol we already had 2 wives, SA, fake biwi and apparently 'attempted murder' charge for Rayan at the end there don't know if anyone even registered that.

That why I have to laugh when ppl say the ending had to be realistic. This was full on soap opera.

Originally posted by: tgota92

By the way interesting to note that Ayra and Zaid won’t be able to get officially separated till Ayra’s iddat is over.

Iddat for consummated marriage = 3 months

If a woman finds out she’s pregnant during this time, she has time to reconsider the divorce/khulla till the baby is born. Decision can be reversed. Same applies to Kashmala.

Unconsummated marriage = No Iddat period required

So the MJ / Zaid khulla/divorce is actually instantaneous.

Bhabhi has 3 months to make Ayra and Zaid patch up actually 😂😂😂 or a pregnancy reveal.
Pointing this out because consummation changes some things during divorce. It grants Zaid Ayra 3 additional months to see if things change for them. Which will not happen with MJ

As far as I know, about non consummated marriage, everyone should be sure that they didn't consummate. If they spent time alone together where it was possible for them to consummate, then woman should observe iddat, doesn't matter if they consummated or not.. Atleast majority of schools believe this

Originally posted by: Taz990

Please no pregnancy lol we already had 2 wives, SA, fake biwi and apparently 'attempted murder' charge for Rayan at the end there don't know if anyone even registered that.

That why I have to laugh when ppl say the ending had to be realistic. This was full on soap opera.

I think there's no underlying meaning or possibility anymore. Everyone left alone. Baat khatam. This show didn't actually have any depth. Execution was bad. I also feel, it was all inconsistent because they were in two minds about how to end the story. They shot multiple endings. It would have been better if they shot the drama with only one ending in mind. Otherwise, in my opinion, this didn't make sense. I have no problem in everyone going separate ways. But it should have made sense. Logically if we think yes, may be it makes sense for them to remain alone but execution should also makes sense na. For me it didn't..one minute he was being nice to MJ,.other minute an ass..MJ says he treated both equally 😂. Once Ayra and Zaid say ILYs and then other moment they say Pyaar toh pehle hi khatam tha..Then suddenly Ayra says she was testing him & saw that he didn't completely trust her in money matter. Is she nuts or what? After your bro died, you demand money, throw tantrums in the house, anyone will think why she's doing it. Then she returns the money amd and conveniently blames other people. All so weird.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

As far as I know, about non consummated marriage, everyone should be sure that they didn't consummate. If they spent time alone together where it was possible for them to consummate, then woman should observe iddat, doesn't matter if they consummated or not.. Atleast majority of schools believe this

Consummation/sex - the very private act between husband and wife is what sets the rules. It’s something just husband and wife are sure of. People might try to observe a fake iddat to save face in society if consummation doesn’t happen but the law is pretty straightforward. If you have not even consummated the marriage, Islam doesn’t allow for that extra time period to reconcile / pregnancy reveal. Because without consummation it wasn’t technically a complete marriage to begin with. A lot of scholars even consider the Nikkah to be invalid if this right is denied by either the husband or the wife to each other indefinitely. In Zaid/MJs case this was denied indefinitely.

There was a whole debate during Tere Bin too, that Meerab’s contract for a non physical relationship technically makes their Nikkah void as well. Especially if her demand was they’ll “never” do it. But since it’s a drama, who cares lol. Many people let it go because they thought she just asked for time in the contract to accept their marriage and that it wasn’t indefinite. So a temporary acceptance period is fine. But saying you’ll NEVER do it? Nah, that Nikkah doesn’t stay valid.

But yeah. Sex is a defining factor for a marriage completion in Islamic marriage and hence it also sets different rules for khulla / divorce. Which is why Zaid’s character trait is basically the injustice he did to MJ while agreeing to his marriage with full consent. And yet he denied her this basic right. She is right when she says “I have a right to your love” - because she does. As his wife he’s supposed to take care of her “needs” - but he constantly denies her. Even if he can’t love her, he had to consummate his marriage with her which he never did. Sex and love can be different things after all, but he denied her both.

From a religious standpoint, he was completely in the wrong here. And even till the end he never apologised to her. I guess since he was indebted to her for his marriage to Ayra, he accepted MJ’s request to not divorce her, but maybe he kept waiting for her to just give up and walk away herself. Ultimately, that’s what she did end up doing. She gave up and left herself.

Edited by tgota92 - 8 months ago

Yep the execution was sub par. But the main jist was obvious. They were all too messed up to get a happy ending lol.

Taz990 thumbnail

Maybe that's why Ayeza said Mj was bipolar lol they just couldn't decide what to do with her. She was clearly supposed to be a villian at the beginning then audience loved her so they made her sympathetic.

Ppl wanted to see her with Wahaj so they added Turkey maybe that's y it's so jarring to see them fighting again when they're back.

But in the end they've made her too sympathetic so everybody is saying she was treated unfairly and shouldn't have been alone in the end.

A sympathetic villain is still a villain. And post Turkey I couldn’t get behind her self serving agenda at all. So no sympathies there. Even when Kashmala was showing her Rayaans video, MJ was just denying it all 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤢

The only thing I feel bad about is that she lost when she didn’t have to, but her insecurities and selfishness were too big for her to overcome. Unfortunately.