Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

It’s okay. People generally have a hard time accepting endings that aren’t happy.

Even before the finale aired it was quite obvious where logically the story should go. Ayra’s trust in Zaid was broken so it was clear she would leave him. Zaid was dismissive of MJ again post Turkey and mistrusting her (which she did nothing to rectify), so again it was clear they were stuck at the same place.

The only thing unclear was if Zaid would stay with Asif. And I’m glad they showed that he left. It was about time and the story followed logic there too. The writer always meant to separate everyone - punish everyone for not growing out of their Mein. It was always going to end in tragedy. It’s one of those “moral lesson” stories.

https://youtu.be/4L2V7KueDBs?si=GaQcC4tQ05aNdPJT

38:35-39:07-Don't know how many times I have watched this part.

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/_heyayruhere_/status/1755902156836667651?s=46&t=6QuD_e14CLQds8CeiFdK8g

Winter- Thanks for the recco.I am going to watch this show,I love Jenni!

Originally posted by: G259

https://youtu.be/4L2V7KueDBs?si=GaQcC4tQ05aNdPJT

38:35-39:07-Don't know how many times I have watched this part.

The unrequited love really hits you hard here. For the first time I felt bad for her. But then again, she kind of brought this on herself 🤷‍♀️ She had no growth till the end, she was still stuck on not being called a divorcee. Hence the Khulla decision. She still craved control. Ugh what a tragedy she was.

I’ve seen the last episode so many times already. For me the best scene is the Asif scene and the Garden confrontation of Zaid’s with everyone else. So satisfying to see everyone squirm and for all their true colors to come to light. I wasn’t expecting that twist at the end with Rayaan when he accuses MJ but that was the icing on the cake. Fun to see them attack each other and for the old MJ to come out lol. A very poetic justice scene. Loved it.

Credit to Badar for that garden scene. It was well shot. He really should stick to just thriller stories lol.

Edited by tgota92 - 8 months ago

Aww! This is so cute. She wants to meet Wahaj. Haha!

Taz990 thumbnail

Asif definitely learned his lesson. I actually think once Kash realises it was her fault and she realises you need money and support to raise s baby she'll come back to him

Na she and her brother can live a peaceful life in Dubai with their yacht lol. I’m sure Zaid would support her. They both got wronged by Rayaan and his family.

Taz990 thumbnail

With what money lol. Zaid will have to work eventually cant live off Bhabis 5 cr forever.

Not even sure he will keep that money. He left the deposit slip there. He can always transfer it back. Who knows.

In any case, he is qualified to get a job. Somewhere else in Pakistan or abroad. The yacht indicates maybe that he moved abroad. From where the story started. He came back from a trip from there in the beginning of the drama and maybe he left for that place again at the end.

Also, Asif disowned Zaid in the story but in the end his guilt would never allow him to cut off his assets for Zaid. They might be estranged now but he is bound to leave everything to his kids

Agree about mj but even zaid never treated her well..didn't even acknowledge her presence in his room and acted like she's invisible to him..he never gave their marriage a chance, mj till the end by hook or by crook wanted to save her marriage earlier for the second divorce tag and later because she fell in love with him..

But zaid chomu always disrespected her, used her to get back at ayra..sure he had a problem with the marriage but he could have handled it maturely by talking about the situation to her but nope club mein jaake dhua udhana tha shehzade kosmiley24

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Agree about mj but even zaid never treated her well..didn't even acknowledge her presence in his room and acted like she's invisible to him..he never gave their marriage a chance, mj till the end by hook or by crook wanted to save her marriage earlier for the second divorce tag and later because she fell in love with him..

But zaid chomu always disrespected her, used her to get back at ayra..sure he had a problem with the marriage but he could have handled it maturely by talking about the situation to her but nope club mein jaake dhua udhana tha shehzade kosmiley24

which is why I’m glad Ayra at least roasted him. MJ wasn’t gonna do that lol. Ayra leaving him is basically karma for how he treated MJ. That’s why they brought back the flashback in the second last episode. So we don’t sympathize with him and remember he had a significant Mein as well.