Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

MJ losing Zaid forever is her own doing. If she didn’t hid the truth then not only she would have won Zaid’s trust but also Rayan couldn’t have framed her anymore. Ayra would have been gone and Zaid would be hers only.

That’s what I think happened too. They made some serious progress in Turkey and things were headed in the right direction. Even that flashback she had of her tripping was showing the development in their relationship - what could have been. He didn’t trust her though but she had opportunity to gain that trust. When he came back, he realized that he’s been lied and manipulated to and it all kind of hit him. He became skeptical of everyone except Ayra (who blamed him for everything and dumped him anyway). I think he did believe MJ in the end but too much damage had been done. Could it also be a bit of Zaid’s own Mein that prevented of him from apologizing to her at the end? MJ screwed up for sure but Zaid also gave her reason to feel insecure too. Their Mein caused them to be alone in the end but maybe it’s for the best at least for the time being. The loss can help MJ self reflect and realize she is okay on her own. Zaid has been manipulated long enough that he needs to break free and figure out who he really is.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Azekah has to be Wahaj’s onscreen pairing ever !! His chemistry was Hania Aamir was also bad but that was still understandable as the love was one sided. For a couple who are supposed to be in love, most Zaid and Ayra scenes are boring and skippable.

Azekah has to be Wahaj’s onscreen pairing ever !! His chemistry was Hania Aamir was also bad but that was still understandable as the love was one sided. For a couple who are supposed to be in love, most Zaid and Ayra scenes are boring and skippable.

https://twitter.com/marjawaaan/status/1755787163906548177?t=v5bGRpPnA8Ik9RZ-eW8zQw&s=19

On contrary there was never a dull moment in zaid mubashira scenes, despite their characters not being in love with each other they still had spark maybe because of their clashing and dynamic personalities...The above scene is smiley27

Ayra and zaid were too boring to be together.

Wahaj seems to be too busy in smd shoots and gym sessions that he isn't even getting time to post something on insta...

He always used to post pictures on the occasion of his daughter's birthday but this time he skipped making a post maybe due to constant backlashsmiley6

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/marjawaaan/status/1755787163906548177?t=v5bGRpPnA8Ik9RZ-eW8zQw&s=19

On contrary there was never a dull moment in zaid mubashira scenes, despite their characters not being in love with each other they still had spark maybe because of their clashing and dynamic personalities...The above scene is smiley27

Ayra and zaid were too boring to be together.

Exactly . Even their hate scenes had so much intensity. Wahaj once said that his co-star’s energy needs to match his otherwise he won’t be able to perform well. No his scenes were Azekah were so lame.

2RsFan thumbnail

Wahaj seems to be too busy in smd shoots and gym sessions that he isn't even getting time to post something on insta...

He always used to post pictures on the occasion of his daughter's birthday but this time he skipped making a post maybe due to constant backlashsmiley6

He needs a break. He has been working non stop

He needs a break. He has been working non stop

Actresses like yumna, ayeza, durre have had simultaneous shows airing in different channels but they never looked tired on screen..even that hamza guy from fairytale is working non stop since last year but he seems to be doing well.

Looks the the work load is taking a toll only on wahajsmiley6on top of that the constant backlash to him and his family is also affecting him I guess...this is the first time since last year that he's been inactive on sm.

Taz990 thumbnail

What happened to the 5cr bts scene. Were there ever alternative endings

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am so glad he did not post. I had zero appetite for Lida ke behooda comments under a child's birthday post. Next thing you know she will be tagging Amirah ranting about Maya being a sl** who sleeps with all men and Wahaj's mistress smiley7

I am glad Wahaj is off SM. I will be thousand times more glad if we don't get bts pics, gym pics and selfies with some rando fan every other day. I want Wahaj to disappear completely for 2-3 months and come back when SMD airs. It would help build anticipation for him and SMD. Also, he needs to take a break now because the negativity and hate train when SMD starts is going to be unbearable so he better prepare himself now for that onslaught.

Edited by hypnotoad - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Taz990

What happened to the 5cr bts scene. Were there ever alternative endings

They shot multiple endings so maybe that scene was part of any of those.