Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

They made the whole climax about Rayyan when MJ and Asif were always bigger players. 28 episodes of their crime vs one episode of Rayyan. Rayyan was jailed but MJ and Asif weren't when both had committed a lot of crimes. They don't have time constraints, they chose not to reveal those things to whitewash MJ and in return all characters were compromised. Jaffar didn't get a closure, his fitting closure would have been him realising how he spoiled his kid's life by giving everything to MJ and nothing to Rayyan, how helped MJ in everything she demanded.

Ayra and Zaid both should have apologized to each other

We can disagree here.I agree that her crimes were brushed under the rug but not whitewashed.I felt they did her dirty by not choosing to redeem her.She ended up showing zero growth.Was afraid of divorce till the end, insensitive and selfish during the entire Rayyan issue.They just chose to not go the legal punishment way with MJ and Asif.Instead,as the writer said,they got "tanhai" as punishment.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: G259

Everyone has different interpretations of Mein.According to me,it was ego.Ayra had that alongside the other characters.Not accepting own mistakes is also part of ego.She put the entire blame of their relationship going wrong on Zaid.Zaid was at fault but she made mistakes as well.She talked about Zaid's Mein, Asif's Mein and Mubashira's Mein.What about her Mein?

That's where Ayra was compromised. In fact, Zaid who was guilty and fighting for her justice comes and says "Aise Ghar chhodke kon ata hai"

The last scene of Ayra and Zaid didn't support what they did in whole drama. It would have been better if Zaid got some dialogues and they weren't busy trying to whitewash MJ

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

That's where Ayra was compromised. In fact, Zaid who was guilty and fighting for her justice comes and says "Aise Ghar chhodke kon ata hai"

The last scene of Ayra and Zaid didn't support what they did in whole drama. It would have been better if Zaid got some dialogues and they weren't busy trying to whitewash MJ

That's what I am saying.Both MJ and Ayra had contradictory dialogues during their conversations with Zaid.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Mein last episode is yet to get 10 mill views even after 2 days

The views were increasing rapidly during the first day.It has slowed down now.But the comments count-21Ksmiley36
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The views were increasing rapidly during the first day.It has slowed down now.But the comments count-21Ksmiley36

i guess people didn’t like this ending

i guess people didn’t like this ending

Yes.Many didn't even understand it.Zaid-MJ shippers especially are very disappointedsmiley36.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes.Many didn't even understand it.Zaid-MJ shippers especially are very disappointedsmiley36.

Must applaud the creatives here.They sticked to their storyline rather appeasing audience with a happy ending.

Must applaud the creatives here.They sticked to their storyline rather appeasing audience with a happy ending.

I think it's because the opinions were Polarised. Because they apparently shot for alternative endings. May be they didn't want to please one & disappoint the other. Hence went with this ending. Otherwise why would they promote relentlessly as Zaid-MJ's story..

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They were of the opinion that since her husband died because of asif so deserved that compensation..and ayra had also clearly mentioned while asking that she wants that amount for her bhabhi's security and future but in the end she made it all about herself and her self respect and trust factor that's why they found it wrong.

In fact Bhaabhi had said why she even asked for it and very heroically she had answered how she can just leave her like that and she got it as part of justice to bhaabhi. And now she just shoves it at Zaid. 🤭The script is severely compromised in the last episode.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Winterberry

All u lovely ladies and gals ,

Mein was fun thanks to all of you ! Had a great time here , interacting with all of u! Hope to see u all again later .

@arshi
Jenifer Winget is back and this time court room drama so I will watch that show , she both serves and slays !

stick around because there is one OS coming up smiley36

It was really fun to chat with you btw smiley27