Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Hassan and Aamna are ridiculous, the only thing they understand is if people have sex or not and with Mein, they couldnt even get that. Ayra returning 5cr was the right thing to do, why would she keep the money? Both women are self sufficient the drama wanted to establish that as opposed to Asif and many people's views, Ayra was never after Zaid for money and status. She could make it on her own

I dislike Hassan and Aamna.Clout-chasers is the right word for them.But I don't think that they were insinuating that Ayra was after Zaid's money.They seemed confused as to why she took money in the first place only to return it later.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: G259

MJ wasn't whitewashed.She was shown to not really change even till the end.Itna hi whitewash Karna hota toh usko redeem Karte.Ayra toh definitely wasn't compromised lol.They kind of tried to sell the narrative that every character had Mein except Ayra which wasn't true.She very much had her Mein.I feel MJ and Ayra's mein remained intact till the end whereas Zaid's one got broken.

They didn't reveal about blackmailing contractor, they didn't reveal that she knew about Rayyan and was hiding it from Zaid in fact, her lines were that she'd never hurt a woman's honour that's whitewashing her crimes. They couldn't redeem her because they already shot for other episodes, the end was changed not other episodes otherwise her words would have matched with her actions.

Ayra was compromised too with that I stopped loving you after brother's death line because nothing in the drama supports that both kept saying they love each other and in the last episode itself she was thinking about her life with Zaid

I disagree about Ayra's Mein thing, can you elaborate where did you see it?

Hassan and Aamna are ridiculous, the only thing they understand is if people have sex or not and with Mein, they couldnt even get that. Ayra returning 5cr was the right thing to do, why would she keep the money? Both women are self sufficient the drama wanted to establish that as opposed to Asif and many people's views, Ayra was never after Zaid for money and status. She could make it on her own

They were of the opinion that since her husband died because of asif so deserved that compensation..and ayra had also clearly mentioned while asking that she wants that amount for her bhabhi's security and future but in the end she made it all about herself and her self respect and trust factor that's why they found it wrong.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mein last episode is yet to get 10 mill views even after 2 days

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I dislike Hassan and Aamna.Clout-chasers is the right word for them.But I don't think that they were insinuating that Ayra was after Zaid's money.They seemed confused as to why she took money in the first place only to return it later.

That's the thing. Which reviewer wouldn't understand that 5cr doesn't cut it for a lost life? Hassan says "Mare hue Bhai ke upar 5cr liye", the story would never support a compensation like this. If I am writing a story, returning that money makes sense because I wouldn't want to present a scenario where money is enough.

Ayra was criticised for asking that amount, we had so many discussions here and that point always came up against Ayra so a reviewer would have enough knowledge of writing to understand that why money was returned lol

They didn't reveal about blackmailing contractor, they didn't reveal that she knew about Rayyan and was hiding it from Zaid in fact, her lines were that she'd never hurt a woman's honour that's whitewashing her crimes. They couldn't redeem her because they already shot for other episodes, the end was changed not other episodes otherwise her words would have matched with her actions.

Ayra was compromised too with that I stopped loving you after brother's death line because nothing in the drama supports that both kept saying they love each other and in the last episode itself she was thinking about her life with Zaid

I disagree about Ayra's Mein thing, can you elaborate where did you see it?

I would say they couldn't reveal them.Everything was clubbed for the last episode and they just went with the closure of the characters somehow.You have rightfully pointed out the contradicting dialogues of MJ and Ayra.It was just writing inconsistency.

The only things I agreed with when Ayra confronted Zaid was her telling that she fell out of love with Zaid when her brother died and the blunder he did by uttering "Agar".

That's the thing. Which reviewer wouldn't understand that 5cr doesn't cut it for a lost life? Hassan says "Mare hue Bhai ke upar 5cr liye", the story would never support a compensation like this. If I am writing a story, returning that money makes sense because I wouldn't want to present a scenario where money is enough.

Ayra was criticised for asking that amount, we had so many discussions here and that point always came up against Ayra so a reviewer would have enough knowledge of writing to understand that why money was returned lol

Monetary compensation cannot really be enough for a person's death.But she herself asked for the amount for securing her bhabi's future.Now she returned it.Hence the confusion.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I would say they couldn't reveal them.Everything was clubbed for the last episode and they just went with the closure of the characters somehow.You have rightfully pointed out the contradicting dialogues of MJ and Ayra.It was just writing inconsistency.

The only things I agreed with when Ayra confronted Zaid was her telling that she fell out of love with Zaid when her brother died and the blunder he did by uttering "Agar".

They made the whole climax about Rayyan when MJ and Asif were always bigger players. 28 episodes of their crime vs one episode of Rayyan. Rayyan was jailed but MJ and Asif weren't when both had committed a lot of crimes. They don't have time constraints, they chose not to reveal those things to whitewash MJ and in return all characters were compromised. Jaffar didn't get a closure, his fitting closure would have been him realising how he spoiled his kid's life by giving everything to MJ and nothing to Rayyan, how helped MJ in everything she demanded.

Ayra and Zaid both should have apologized to each other

Everyone has different interpretations of Mein.According to me,it was ego.Ayra had that alongside the other characters.Not accepting own mistakes is also part of ego.She put the entire blame of their relationship going wrong on Zaid.Zaid was at fault but she made mistakes as well.She talked about Zaid's Mein, Asif's Mein and Mubashira's Mein.What about her Mein?

Edited by G259 - 8 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Monetary compensation cannot really be enough for a person's death.But she herself asked for the amount for securing her bhabi's future.Now she returned it.Hence the confusion.

Maybe I am not able to express my views. When a plot is introduced in the story and you see it playing out through the end then you make sense of what happened with that plot point.

Plot - Ayra asks for 5cr

Screenplay - Bhabhi living in the same house in the same condition, working to support herself

Plot reveal - Ayra never used that 5cr

Does the plot reveal support screenplay?

Yes because we saw Bhabhi never using that money so whatever questions people had about Bhabhi's life were answered through this. The plot reveal supports the story. There was no confusion, we got to know why bhabhi wasn't living a life of someone who has 5cr

Moral standpoint - Would a wife really use the money she got from her husband's murderers? Would she be able to eat the food she bought from it?

But Hassan and Aamna as reviewers couldn't get this basic plot point

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 8 months ago