Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I'm fed up of producers casting side actors opposite the main leadssmiley21

Mein ne dhoka diya now I don't want smd to have the same fate...I wanna see only maya and wahaj opposite eachothersmiley19

Hira is not a side-actor.

She is not at the level of an Ayeza but she is not Azeekah either.

Hira is more at the level of Hiba, Ramsha, Madiha, Sanam Jung I feel. Her most common male leads are Junaid and Affan. The problem with Hira is I have only seen her do roti dhoti ladki roles.

Edited by hypnotoad - 8 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Hira is not a side-actor.

She is not at the level of an Ayeza but she is not Azeekah either.

Hira is more at the level of Hiba, Ramsha, Madiha, Sanam Jung I feel. Her most common male leads are Junaid and Affan. The problem with Hira is I have only seen her do roti dhoti ladki roles.

Agree. Before Tere Bin, she and even Wahaj were at the same level .

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Agree. Before Tere Bin, she and even Wahaj were at the same level .

Before TB, she was higher than Wahaj for sure. Wahaj's first role as solo ML in 8 pm slot was MPHT. Wheras Hira has done solo FL roles in various 8 pm shows long before - Kashf, Do Bol, Ghalti, Bandish, etc.

Edited by hypnotoad - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I think hira lobbied for this role...she was very desperate to work with wahaj since tmk.

And maya is okay in acting, she is more known for her style and has good screen presence. She had 2 blockbuster movies but once she returned to tv none of her shows managed to do well so I hope this one works for her.

What do you think about her and wahajs chemistry btw?

But even if Hira did that I think it's fine. Openly bole toh rahi she wants to work.

I haven't watched JBG so can't say about chemistry. But I watched that mobile add. They looked good in that.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just hope that at least SMD promotes ALL the leads and set fan expectations accordingly, not just Wahaj and Maya. The reception to Mein might have been different if Wahaj was romancing Azekah in the OST instead of Ayeza.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago

Oh I haven't watched any of her shows so I didn't knew that she has also worked for prime time shows. Thanks for clarifyingsmiley20

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: G259

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3AMmQLIPcp/?igsh=aDYxaTR0MmJtMzRl

smiley37

On a serious note,RJ has been done dirty.He was a playboy but was turned into a criminal later.MJ and Jaffar's behaviour towards him got brushed under the rug due to his actions.

Zaid, Ayra, Jaffer, Rayyan all characters were compromised to white wash MJ

They didn't want to expose her crimes, already was written as a villain if they wanted MJ to be the one who wouldn't attack another woman's ijjat then make her not attack it? Lol why show her committing crimes if you are unwilling to address it and have to ruin your hero in the process?

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

According to the writer, the drama was being written and was in production simultaneously. She and director wrote 4 episodes at a time so no actor had full script. Wahaj doesn't read scripts anyway but he should from now on.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Hassan and Aamna are ridiculous, the only thing they understand is if people have sex or not and with Mein, they couldnt even get that. Ayra returning 5cr was the right thing to do, why would she keep the money? Both women are self sufficient the drama wanted to establish that as opposed to Asif and many people's views, Ayra was never after Zaid for money and status. She could make it on her own

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Zaid, Ayra, Jaffer, Rayyan all characters were compromised to white wash MJ

They didn't want to expose her crimes, already was written as a villain if they wanted MJ to be the one who wouldn't attack another woman's ijjat then make her not attack it? Lol why show her committing crimes if you are unwilling to address it and have to ruin your hero in the process?

MJ wasn't whitewashed.She was shown to not really change even till the end.Itna hi whitewash Karna hota toh usko redeem Karte.Ayra toh definitely wasn't compromised lol.They kind of tried to sell the narrative that every character had Mein except Ayra which wasn't true.She very much had her Mein.I feel MJ and Ayra's mein remained intact till the end whereas Zaid's one got broken.