Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

I am already reading itsmiley36

There's one more which I am reading it's also nice. I don't remember the name..

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I know it's too late to ask but did Zaid ever find out about Ayra and her Asif uncle ki biwi kaand?

No

Word Count: 1

Taz990 thumbnail

Where does everyone see all the characters in 5 years time

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Are they just imagining it or do they have inside goss?

Obviously imagining. I certain don’t expect Hira to be playing Wahaj’s sister smiley36 It’s very likely they are paired.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago

Are they just imagining it or do they have inside goss?

As per their thinking real life maya wahaj dynamics would be shown in smdsmiley39

Originally posted by: Rashi23

As per their thinking real life maya wahaj dynamics would be shown in smdsmiley39

Let's not talk about them.World War 3 Shuru ho Jayega.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Obviously imagining. I certain don’t expect Hira to be playing Wahaj’s sister smiley36 It’s very likely they are paired.

I'm fed up of producers casting side actors opposite the main leadssmiley21

Mein ne dhoka diya now I don't want smd to have the same fate...I wanna see only maya and wahaj opposite eachothersmiley19

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mein ne dhoka diya now I don't want smd to have the same fate...I wanna see only maya and wahaj opposite eachothersmiley19

They are opposite each other but obviously it’s going be complicated. Apparently Maya started shooting for the show much later so we will just have to wait to understand their roles

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago

See it's fine if they cast any actor opp the main lead. The thing is the role should be good and actor should be able to deliver. I feel we shouldn't just typecast based on who has done more leads or supporting character roles. I think Hira is decent. Not great but decent. Waise toh I don't really like Maya as well since I first saw her acting..😂 There are couple of actors who I don't really like..

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

See it's fine if they cast any actor opp the main lead. The thing is the role should be good and actor should be able to deliver. I feel we shouldn't just typecast based on who has done more leads or supporting character roles. I think Hira is decent. Not great but decent. Waise toh I don't really like Maya as well since I first saw her acting..😂 There are couple of actors who I don't really like..

I think hira lobbied for this role...she was very desperate to work with wahaj since tmk.

And maya is okay in acting, she is more known for her style and has good screen presence. She had 2 blockbuster movies but once she returned to tv none of her shows managed to do well so I hope this one works for her.

What do you think about her and wahajs chemistry btw?

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 months ago