Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Do actors really write farewell posts for all their projects?

Even Wahaj himself, other than IJ, JBG, DNUTN and Tere Bin, I have not seen Wahaj write a farewell post in last 5 years. These 4 were the most seminal roles in his career and a turning point for him so I can see why.

I can understand cribbing if an actor who does farewell posts for all his projects ignores specific projects which people can take to mean that he does not own it. So for an actor who has only written 4 farewell posts out of all his projects in last 5 years, why do people expect he will now write one for every project and/or not writing it means he doesn't own it?

I am not cribbing btw. Because people are saying that Wahaj isn't acknowledging Mein & isn't owning the project, that's the reason I said every actor should own it. Nothing wrong in having a bad project, at least in my opinion. Like people are happy that he isn't acknowledging, some can have an opinion that he should acknowledge. I don't really care if he posts or doesn't. Bcz like you said posting doesn't define anything. I didn't even mean that he should write a farewell post to others. No. Since the discussion was going on, I just meant if he isn't acknowledging then he should 🤷

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Haha..yumhaj fans have already declared that the show would be about ema between wahaj and mayas charcters smiley39

Chalo good if it's that. I like such complex roles as well just should be written properly 😜

https://www.wattpad.com/1390945758-illicit-affairs-%7Ea-zaira-ff%7E-1-a-deal-with-the

So I came across this wattapad story, it's written really well but some might be uncomfortable with the plot so if yall are free and wanna read something related to mein then I highly recommend this one..

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw hiras pic with the director she also seems to be playing a character from a rich background..in one bts maya had middle class look..no idea about Usamas look.

Hira did an iv a few weeks ago with nida yasir, yasir and danish nawaz. she said she has to be stylish and wear makeup in the drama she is now doing. She also said i am watching Saba in Maat. It wasn't clear if she meant it in the context of her current role or if it was a random line she said.

https://www.wattpad.com/1390945758-illicit-affairs-%7Ea-zaira-ff%7E-1-a-deal-with-the

So I came across this wattapad story, it's written really well but some might be uncomfortable with the plot so if yall are free and wanna read something related to mein then I highly recommend this one..

I am already reading this 🤪🤪🤪

Fast hun main smiley37

hypnotoad thumbnail

Haha..yumhaj fans have already declared that the show would be about ema between wahaj and mayas charcters smiley39

Are they just imagining it or do they have inside goss?

I am already reading itsmiley36

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I am already reading this 🤪🤪🤪

Fast hun main smiley37

Same heresmiley36
hypnotoad thumbnail

I know it's too late to ask but did Zaid ever find out about Ayra and her Asif uncle ki biwi kaand?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I know it's too late to ask but did Zaid ever find out about Ayra and her Asif uncle ki biwi kaand?

As far as I heard, NO.