2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Far better than Mein. He is actually looking rich in that showsmiley36

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

He’s obsessed with unfaithful women and how they must be punished lol. But men can do whatever the hell they want 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said… misogyny but wrapped up in a beautiful web of words and screenplay that you’re just left enchanted 😂

he makes a fool out of us all

Yes infidelity is a big part of his stories. SMD also has Hira Mani and Usama Khan so it’s probably gonna be love rectangle.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Far better than Mein. He is actually looking rich in that showsmiley36

Ironically zaid was richer than murtasim still the latter was better dressed despite him living in a smaller town while zaid was living abroad..

Yes infidelity is a big part of his stories. SMD also has Hira Mani and Usama Khan so it’s probably gonna be love rectangle.

I saw hiras pic with the director she also seems to be playing a character from a rich background..in one bts maya had middle class look..no idea about Usamas look.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I saw hiras pic with the director she also seems to be playing a character from a rich background..in one bts maya had middle class look..no idea about Usamas look.

I won’t be surprised if she is married to Wahaj’s character

2RsFan thumbnail

Ironically zaid was richer than murtasim still the latter was better dressed despite him living in a smaller town while zaid was living abroad..

Wahaj used to give his best even in small roles. Mein is the first time he looked so disinterested. It felt as if he just wanted the shiw to get over.

I won’t be surprised if she is married to Wahaj’s character

Haha..yumhaj fans have already declared that the show would be about ema between wahaj and mayas charcters smiley39

Wahaj used to give his best even in small roles. Mein is the first time he looked so disinterested. It felt as if he just wanted the shiw to get over.

He aced his looks in fitoor and tb and since jbg was period drama they had a worked on his look..

Even in mein imo his formal outfits were great only the casual ones were disappointing, and ofcourse his champu hairstyle also played a spoilsport.

2RsFan thumbnail

Haha..yumhaj fans have already declared that the show would be about ema between wahaj and mayas charcters smiley39

Let’s wait and watch . The director is miles better than Badar, that’s for sure.

2RsFan thumbnail

He aced his looks in fitoor and tb and since jbg was period drama they had a worked on his look..

Even in mein imo his formal outfits were great only the casual ones were disappointing, and ofcourse his champu hairstyle also played a spoilsport.

Ya he had the perfect Murtasim hairstyle for some parts of the show but don’t know why they had to change it