Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Mere Paas Tum Ho says Hismiley36

He’s obsessed with unfaithful women and how they must be punished lol. But men can do whatever the hell they want 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said… misogyny but wrapped up in a beautiful web of words and screenplay that you’re just left enchanted 😂

he makes a fool out of us all

Edited by tgota92 - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

The first person she killed is a kid. It might get tougher for her down the line because she will develop feelings for the family. Yes, I thought too what if she gets pregnant. Well, if it's a girl child she won't have to kill it. 😉

It’s a drama so of course it’ll be a boy - a potential heir … perfect plot twist 😂

anyway I’m not watching thank god. Maybe once it’s over I’ll check it out if I like the ending

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Is there a link to this?

It was a very disconnected episode. They gave that villainous music to MJ while she was planning her future - totally unnecessary and out of place when she was going for khula.

Also that jarring dialogue to Zaid that she'd never stand against a woman's honour - director forgot how she blackmailed her way into getting the contract?!

Likewise, Zaid walking on the street in full suit after break up with Ayra-it looked so odd and out of place. Some segments were good like both family garden scene and MJ garden scene. Actually on the whole it looked quite disconnected.

https://youtu.be/_l92eLYbOCI?si=lSNe02ufACkWwLrI

Word Count: 1

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yes seems like 7th sky makes them promote it.

But I still feel, actors should own up to their choices. They should acknowledge the love and viewings they got. Acknowledging doesn't mean that he isn't taking the feedback seriously. He should have had a post or whatever..

Do actors really write farewell posts for all their projects?

Even Wahaj himself, other than IJ, JBG, DNUTN and Tere Bin, I have not seen Wahaj write a farewell post in last 5 years. These 4 were the most seminal roles in his career and a turning point for him so I can see why.

I can understand cribbing if an actor who does farewell posts for all his projects ignores specific projects which people can take to mean that he does not own it. So for an actor who has only written 4 farewell posts out of all his projects in last 5 years, why do people expect he will now write one for every project and/or not writing it means he doesn't own it?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Do actors really write farewell posts for all their projects?

Even Wahaj himself, other than IJ, JBG, DNUTN and Tere Bin, I have not seen Wahaj write a farewell post in last 5 years. These 4 were the most seminal roles in his career and a turning point for him so I can see why.

I can understand cribbing if an actor who does farewell posts for all his projects ignores specific projects which people can take to mean that he does not own it. So for an actor who has only written 4 farewell posts out of all his projects in last 5 years, why do people expect he will now write one for every project and/or not writing it means he doesn't own it?

After what Badar did with him in Mein, I consider it a miracle he wished the guy happy birthday on his birthday 😂 They seem close so no hard feelings I guess, but man… Wahaj doesn’t owe anyone a THING regarding this show. It brought him nothing but criticism and skepticism. So he’s probably self reflecting on this script choice of his and not engaging about it which I 100% support.

Plus it’s not like it’s some groundbreaking show. Mein is just a regular formula show people are gonna forget about in a week anyway 🤷‍♀️

Things like TB and DNUTN and JBG made waves of another level. Mein is not in the same league at all.

His TB farewell post was REALLY sweet though. Very sentimental. And that video of him putting nail polish on Yumna’s smol hands ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3AcXbuPZvV/?igsh=MXQ2d2thamxzY3F5YQ==

Best part of the show is the memes for sure 😂

Asif was SO close to Zaid in this scene and then with the police officer too 🤭😂😂

Edited by tgota92 - 8 months ago

https://twitter.com/daqueeeennnn/status/1755185523826540576?t=s0QPfR65evRxE2V3vN7P-w&s=19

Khatarnak and wild imagination of making zaira the endgamesmiley36

They might have taken cue from the clips of bigboss fights because in that show guys fight like that onlysmiley36