Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Wahaj came online to support his sports friend but didnt really put up anything related to meins last episode smiley22

Atleast kaddu uncle makes sure he and yumna reposts all the tb related stories he shares but big bang doesn't care only about these things though ironically they made this show for trpssmiley39

I’m kind of glad he doesn’t own Mein because it indicates that he’s taken the feedback and criticism seriously. Which can only mean he will pick better scripts next time.

From his past interviews he’s also mentioned he listens to the feedback and takes note of that.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Watched SH's Mein review & I agreed with them in that review

I watched it for the first time today after seeing your post.I also agreed with them.They basically pointed out all the issues I had with the episode.But I had overlooked them because the ending was the way I wanted it to be.

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m kind of glad he doesn’t own Mein because it indicates that he’s taken the feedback and criticism seriously. Which can only mean he will pick better scripts next time.

From his past interviews he’s also mentioned he listens to the feedback and takes note of that.

Hmm earlier he was very serious about the feedback and criticism, can you imagine he thought that his performance as hamza wasn't that good though fans and neutrals enjoyed him in that show, wonder what are his thoughts about his performance in mein and the feedback he got for zaid..

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

He probably himself is disappointed with his performance. I expect Wahaj ‘the actor’ to make a comeback with SMD . The creatives are behind it are actually good.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3AMmQLIPcp/?igsh=aDYxaTR0MmJtMzRl

smiley37

On a serious note,RJ has been done dirty.He was a playboy but was turned into a criminal later.MJ and Jaffar's behaviour towards him got brushed under the rug due to his actions.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All u lovely ladies and gals ,

Mein was fun thanks to all of you ! Had a great time here , interacting with all of u! Hope to see u all again later .

@arshi
Jenifer Winget is back and this time court room drama so I will watch that show , she both serves and slays !

Hmm earlier he was very serious about the feedback and criticism, can you imagine he thought that his performance as hamza wasn't that good though fans and neutrals enjoyed him in that show, wonder what are his thoughts about his performance in mein and the feedback he got for zaid..

You’re your own worst critic. I’m sure he’s totally aware of the shortcomings with this project - from picking the wrong script to the lack of screen time and perspective from his character and margin to perform. Wahaj is an actor - through and through - and the range and caliber that he has, it’s not possible that during the shooting of this show he didn’t feel wasted. He most probably did. Especially after coming back from a work intensive show like TB which he carried on his shoulders. So the difference would have been quite obvious to him.

if he gave himself criticism over Hamza, can’t imagine what he’s thinking about Zaid. I think he did the best he could - given the limited margin by the script - he’s probably just regretting the choice. I know exactly why he picked this script - because it’s a grey character - but he didn’t dig deeper into the other things that should have worked too. Zaid is a role for a newbie actor - not a “Wahaj.” So yeah… probably a lot to think about for him 😂

but his lack of engagement regarding the show is a positive sign for sure. That he’s taking the feedback seriously

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

He probably himself is disappointed with his performance. I expect Wahaj ‘the actor’ to make a comeback with SMD . The creatives are behind it are actually good.

I don’t trust Khalil ur Rehman Qamar as a writer. He has problematic views which he translates beautifully in script form 😂 And he’s very strict about his script. He tolerates no changes at all.

I just find his thought process very misogynistic but yes he’s got a way with words and his writing is poetic and beautiful. Also usually his heroes are saints and the women are the problematic ones who need redemption lol. But let’s see.

I’ll judge it based on the teasers.

Originally posted by: G259

I watched it for the first time today after seeing your post.I also agreed with them.They basically pointed out all the issues I had with the episode.But I had overlooked them because the ending was the way I wanted it to be.

Ahh! I thought you wouldn't agree that's the reason I tagged only Rashi (for obvious reasons, we don't like Ayra & Azekah's performance & her having more Mein than all combined) 😜😜

Wahaj came online to support his sports friend but didnt really put up anything related to meins last episode smiley22

Atleast kaddu uncle makes sure he and yumna reposts all the tb related stories he shares but big bang doesn't care only about these things though ironically they made this show for trpssmiley39

Yes seems like 7th sky makes them promote it.

But I still feel, actors should own up to their choices. They should acknowledge the love and viewings they got. Acknowledging doesn't mean that he isn't taking the feedback seriously. He should have had a post or whatever..