Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Haayein? Itna Mai notice nai karti. I don't even know his present house.. 🤪

Same even I don't know how his house looks like but fans were posting about his new home so wahan se pata chala

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The short gelled/spiky hairstyle doesn’t suit Wahaj . This is his best hairstyle IMO

IMG_2923.jpeg

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail

Aira aur Zaid should have been together 

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

If Ayra had gone along with Zaid's plan to divorce MJ and then married him, she would have deserved him and they would have ended up together.

Instead, she felt like taking some kind of revenge in a weird way and proved her mein was more important than her love. 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Champs

None of the couples were compatible and deserved not to be together.I am glad it happened that way.

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

None of the couples were compatible and deserved not to be together.I am glad it happened that way.

Aira and Zaid were compatible problems sab relationships mein hota hai aise to koi compatible nahi hai if everything has to end

G259 thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Aira and Zaid were compatible problems sab relationships mein hota hai aise to koi compatible nahi hai if everything has to end

In my opinion they were not compatible.We can agree to disagree.

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

In my opinion they were not compatible.We can agree to disagree.

Itne months baad discussion chahiye bhi nahi mai to unke scene dekh ri thi to comment Kar diya sorry

G259 thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Itne months baad discussion chahiye bhi nahi mai to unke scene dekh ri thi to comment Kar diya sorry

You don't need to say sorry.I apologize if you felt offended by my replies.There are people who shipped Zaid and Ayra and wanted them to end up together so you are not the only one.I was just stating my opinion and you were stating yours.Nothing wrong in it.

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

I agree that if the circumstances had been different and Ayra hadn’t gone through what she did, it would have worked out for them eventually. And if they weren’t living in that house where there were so many other factors in play. They had some good angst moments and cute scenes. And everything that Zaid did in the show was for her and I felt bad for him in the end. He lost someone he fought so hard for. 

But unfortunately writer was set on her goals. She wanted the story to be some kind of lesson for people who are driven by egos - and Zaid was driven by ego by how he treated MJ and wronged her. So I feel what happened with Ayra and him was some kind of karma. So from that standpoint, it’s fine. 

But yes you’re right too. End pe choice was with the writer. She could have easily had them reconcile but she chose the other route 👍🏼

Edited by tgota92 - 3 months ago