Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

https://youtu.be/xZVSggLl9vo?si=Ra2RYUp5Vp57nnKs

The way the line-"Mera Nahi Hai,mein woh khwaab Kyun dekhun" is sung is amazing.Which is your favourite part of the OST?Mine is-Ishq maine.....-Umre hui zaaya.

Hmmm! I think I like the song as a whole. It's very beautiful. I have to listen again to really pick out my fav line but it's difficult. But yes, I really like Umre Hui zaaya...

https://youtu.be/xZVSggLl9vo?si=Ra2RYUp5Vp57nnKs

The way the line-"Mera Nahi Hai,mein woh khwaab Kyun dekhun" is sung is amazing.Which is your favourite part of the OST?Mine is-Ishq maine.....-Umre hui zaaya.

B -same loved these lines from the ost especially when they were played during the handhold and poolside scene..

https://twitter.com/ayaat2023/status/1770606104650682623?t=1D_E6RO8-lkKt2qGDV5vBw&s=19

The same kind of shirt that wahaj wore as zaid in the second last episode of mein..

Yahan he looks so good and normal but wahan peon lag raha thasmiley26

Edited by Rashi23 - 6 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/ayaat2023/status/1770606104650682623?t=1D_E6RO8-lkKt2qGDV5vBw&s=19

The same kind of shirt that wahaj wore as zaid in the second last episode of mein..

Yahan he looks so good and normal but wahan peon lag raha thasmiley26

Everyone looked bad in Mein at some point except Asif tbh. MJ and Ayra had that weird orange lipstick smiley36

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Everyone looked bad in Mein at some point except Asif tbh. MJ and Ayra had that weird orange lipstick smiley36

I think the lipstick looked bad due to Badar's filters.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

That was filter issue, nobody had much problem with that..but for that peon wala outfit wahaj was trolled way to much..this shirt is also similar but it looks good on him.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

That was filter issue, nobody had much problem with that..but for that peon wala outfit wahaj was trolled way to much..this shirt is also similar but it looks good on him.

He wore same shirt in TB too

2RsFan thumbnail

I think the lipstick looked bad due to Badar's filters.

at least in Mein you can see things, it was unwatchable in MPHT

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting for Sun Mere Dil to air.

Was listening to the Mein OST now and realised how selfish this pain, this junoon, this longing was...there was no love here in this story and the song was basically the same too. Beautiful, though. ❤️

My favourite line would be, Ishq Maine... chaand ki tarah kharaa Kiya hai...

Just that there was mein always between Ishq and the lover...so truly, the story is a tribute to the concept of mein.

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Waiting for Sun Mere Dil to air.

Was listening to the Mein OST now and realised how selfish this pain, this junoon, this longing was...there was no love here in this story and the song was basically the same too. Beautiful, though. ❤️

My favourite line would be, Ishq Maine... chaand ki tarah kharaa Kiya hai...

Just that there was mein always between Ishq and the lover...so truly, the story is a tribute to the concept of mein.

So agree with you! After the last episode the OST makes sense.Beautiful song! The only takeaway from the drama.