Govinda and Ajay D Corporate Booking in 1990s ? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

ok. I just started reading on HSSH being silver jubileešŸ˜ and kaho na pyar hai. šŸ¤©

That link u posted is by komal natha the same dude who is saying what is not organic /coprate booking vs organic /no coprate booking. Letā€™s just chalk it up to that most manipulate but what I keep saying is it illegal ? 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

This is childish now. This person is not from trade, ye paida bhi nahi hua tha Jo ye 90s ka gyan baant raha hai smiley36

This is deliberate effort in making this corporate booking discussion a chaos, which in the end will come out conclusion that there are too many theories floating on this topic, isliye this isn't clear who did what.

he tagged us with the article being in redriff/komal natha. Though I take this critic with a grain salt because his verdicts tend to be based on his likes n dislikes. Sometimes he has no choice but to agree with others but then he throws in things like I donā€™t like the movie n though  itā€™s a hit there was manipulation into making it a superhit etc šŸ˜‚. He also in the past when proven wrong would go into hiding or say something else to egg on others. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

BAKWAAS article, Govinda' films were organic hits. 

Srk is the only one who can practice all of these shady things. 

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Letā€™s just chalk it up to that most manipulate but what I keep saying is it illegal ? 

you tell me. You accused everyone of celebrating fake bragging rights 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

you tell me. You accused everyone of celebrating fake bragging rights 

I did not lol šŸ˜‚ I just curious n wanted to know itā€™s illegal or not in case it isnā€™t then anyone can do this. Plus I only questioned animal on ticket prices.  I edited because I didnā€™t read ur question originally n changed the reply once understood. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharaban

BAKWAAS article, Govinda' films were organic hits. 

Srk is the only one who can practice all of these shady things. 

are you SRKā€™s chacha that you know these things? Stop hating and making lies about someone that doesnā€™t even know you exist smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

are you SRKā€™s chacha that you know these things? Stop hating and making lies about someone that doesnā€™t even know you exist smiley36

open secrets cannot be lies. 

Are you SRK's maamo that u r defending his open secrets with such fake confidence? 

I am sure he is also completely unaware of your existence as well and you worshipping him day in day night šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

this list says a lot and people think that Bollywood is back šŸ˜‚ and as stated Tiger 3 is in the top5 like it or not and basically it shows Khan power in 2023 n Vanga power.