Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

so then every movie who had corporate booking wasn’t a hit lol 😂 why u after ajay is what I want to know. Govinda is irrelevant.

same way your after Vanga

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

same way your after Vanga

ok 👍 then. Well more then vanga it was on the kapoor lad had it been vanga only I probably not care. I didn’t with kabir Singh n who knows will I with his other movies. I m talking on the collections only.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I m talking on the collections only.

but why are you taking collections ? You said let’s forget collections

with vanga his two movies that he made how women were shown bugged me more then what it made n the kaopor lad. With the kapoor lad I take digs on regardless on his movies when I’m in the mood.

u think I will have time to research every movie I only did with this one because I was curious when I’m not I’m not. Other thing I have said openly no Indian trade site to be is very reliable on how they report things. Till we get one I go by with whom I like. 👍 simple

Maroonporsche thumbnail

. Till we get one I go by with whom I like. 👍 simple

But why ? You said disregard collections

But why ? You said disregard collections

because it my choice simple.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

because it my choice simple.

But you said forget collections focus on film. But then you said its fake collections ? I dont know

But you said forget collections focus on film. But then you said its fake collections ? I dont know

where I said the collections not real ? I asked earlier is it illegal in the start in case some like the article with govinda and ajay.

donovanblake88 thumbnail

In the 1990s, Govinda and Ajay D were prominent figures in Bollywood, known for their charismatic presence and versatile acting skills. During this era, corporate bookings for their films were common, reflecting the growing influence of Bollywood globally. These bookings often involved tie-ups with entertainment companies for screenings or endorsements.

However, it's important to note that the specific details of such bookings are not readily available. For those interested in exploring Bollywood classics featuring Govinda and Ajay D, they can visit disneyplus.com/begin and delve into a treasure trove of Indian cinema, experiencing the magic of their performances firsthand.