Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

Guys I submitted my R5 😎😎

Music Day pe hi submission karne ka mission finish

Wow! That was super fast smiley32

Posted: 3 months ago

Guys I submitted my R5 😎😎

Music Day pe hi submission karne ka mission finish

Wow! Itni jaldi submit kar diya. Mujhe to samaj mein nahi aa raha hai ki main kya karu. Mujhe beats ki utni knowledge nahi hai. So, I'm unable to understand which songs have similar beats.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Wow! That was super fast smiley32

Bhai gati badh gai thi to Rajdhani express ban gai mein, Junoon chadh gaya to bola ki mein finish 🤣🤣🤣

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Wow! Itni jaldi submit kar diya. Mujhe to samaj mein nahi aa raha hai ki main kya karu. Mujhe beats ki utni knowledge nahi hai. So, I'm unable to understand which songs have similar beats.

I didn't have to struggle for beats but songs ke mamle mein struggle kiya. Bahut pareshaan ho rahi thi par phir kya junoon chadh gaya ki ho gaya submission 🤣🤣🤣

Bhai gati badh gai thi to Rajdhani express ban gai mein, Junoon chadh gaya to bola ki mein finish 🤣🤣🤣

Maine songs select kar liye. Aaj ek baar trial recording bhi kar li ... par abhi submit nahi karunga. Ek do baar aur retakes lunga fir submit Karunga 🤭

musicalstorm thumbnail

Maine songs select kar liye. Aaj ek baar trial recording bhi kar li ... par abhi submit nahi karunga. Ek do baar aur retakes lunga fir submit Karunga 🤭

Continue your work

Your Display Name 😆

It's too good

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Same

But Mera recording time 2:40 aa rha hai

Ab confused hu kya karu

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Alfaaz Addicts

Alright, finally got a free afternoon and listened to all the songs I was tagged on.

Charu: Aye Dil-e-Nadaan

When I heard you strike the first note... I was like, wait am I listening to the original? Your voice has that distinct 'khanak' that is made for recording artists. You're halfway there to becoming one. Wonderful effort.

Spidey: Tribute to 80s singers

You started with a song I really enjoy and ended with one of my most favorites. I think Suresh Wadkar did such a great job on this song and Ilaiya Raja (Fight me on this) remains an unsung genius. What a wonderful composition. In between were songs that aren't my faves with a couple by Rafi wannabes that I'd forgotten about smiley36. But you have a great talent for imitating their styles, & capturing the nuances in their singing and you do it really well. Keep it up!

Charu & NP: Tere bina zindagi se koi

This used to be one of my favorite songs growing up. The lyrics remain unmatched like only Gulzar can do. How beautifully he sums up one of life's complex paradoxes. Aahhh.. a beauty of a song.

And so so well sung. I forgot Kishoreda sings only one antara in this and was waiting a long time to hear you come on, NP. Charu, you were wonderful as always, but I have to make a special mention of NP. I think you toned down the natural exuberance in your voice to suit this song and that mellowness and angst was very well captured. Great work, both of you.

Kosha: Raag Megh Malhar

I really enjoyed this one (Yes I listened till the end) and the raag was just the perfect one to post on World Music Day. Nothing like music to move you. Simply sublime!

PS: I was thinking of Man ki been and then realized that is Bahar and then thought of Baraso re but is that Mian ki Malhar? Is that the same as Megh Malhar? There are very subtle differences, maybe? I couldn't tell..

Padma: Tumko dekha toh ye khayal aaya

First off, so happy and excited to have you heresmiley31 Welcome to the bandwagon, hoping to hear more from you on here!

This is such a beautiful song by Jagjit Singh! And you did it full justice. Just a protip- maybe it was the mike you're using but there was some amount of disturbance in the recording that maybe can be fixed by a better mike? Idk I'm no tech expert. But great job, nonetheless!

Hope I haven't missed anyone! Do check if all your songs have been updated on the first page.

Also, do join in on the Antakshari thread..that's been real soona soona for a while now! smiley13

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Same

But Mera recording time 2:40 aa rha hai

Ab confused hu kya karu

4 songs and just 2:40 minutes. Lagta hai songs ka sirf mukhda hi gaa rahi ho ... 🤔

Aisa karo songs ke mukhde ke sath antara bhi gaa do smiley17