Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Any proof that anupama has given herself money to.shah

Even in.during marriage with anuj she spend her own money which she achieve during dance and Saud she can do marriage in suti saree

BTW I doubt Kapadia empire was in name of anupama because if Kapadia empire was in name of anupama then how Anuj able to sold Kapadia empire when has transferred whole empire in name of anupama

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Any proof that anupama has given herself money to.shah

Even in.during marriage with anuj she spend her own money which she achieve during dance and Saud she can do marriage in suti saree

BTW I doubt Kapadia empire was in name of anupama because if Kapadia empire was in name of anupama then how Anuj able to sold Kapadia empire when has transferred whole empire in name of anupama

since hes original owner means most business he only worked hard last 25 years so he can take back the empire whenever he wants i think and give to others or keep himself

If i build house in my money but give to my hubby name i can take it back later saying i want it as its built in my money or by my father(ancestral) anytime provided i prove i took loan and built home in my name

Like if my father or husband write their property to me than later they can always take back property provided they earned it themselves. After death it can still be challenged the will by malvika and her kids not shahs or ankush, barkha etc. But what anuj can do is he can write his share to anupama after his death or give to aadhya and anupama both. But adhya or malvika or her kids can put case on anupama if she gives to shahs or her 3 kids saying its my dad property no step child has right than court will order anupama to give only aadha not to pakhi or toshu. That is how law works. Supreme court has said step child has no right on property or business or step father

Read priamvada birla case ok wife giving all business to a lawyer lodha after hubby death so cousins put case and took back all business and property

My husband cannot give my dad or my property that i gave him(transfer to him) to his ex wife or her kids(if they exist like vanraj and his kids) i can always take it back by going to court(read govinda rani mukherjee apartment case)

Edited by myviewprem - 7 months ago
731627 thumbnail

In bank in joint account too joint account cannot be closed by one person it requre joint agreement to close the account

But how Anuj able to sold empire when empire was transfer in anupama name is still mystery

Either anuj had never transfer empire to anupama or anupama again give back to empire anuj

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Yes, she is a gold digger. Period!

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

In bank in joint account too joint account cannot be closed by one person it requre joint agreement to close the account

But how Anuj able to sold empire when empire was transfer in anupama name is still mystery

Either anuj had never transfer empire to anupama or anupama again give back to empire anuj

yes but if i have joint account with someone i can give cheque and withdraw full cash other person cannot stop me from withdrawing 100%

let account remain dormant who cares when all money gone

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is way worse than a gold digger, she is a 49er (aka professional gold digger who left everything to prospect for gold in the great Gold rush in California in 1849).

Edited by Harish111 - 7 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No , maa don't like gold & diamond she is different , that's why she never fell 4 Anuj Kapadia.

She is hard core mitti digger that's why she crazingly in love mr vanaraj shah & shah house.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 7 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

1. She took Monthly Salary in LAKHS from a company where she did nothing except reading 2 lines in 2-3 files once in a month or even less.

2. She gave her own jewelries to Shah Family with the assumption she has money in abundance, when she's not really earning anything, her Dence Ekademi also got handed over by this time.

3. She accepted Anuj's proposal to pay for all Toshu's 'anger management' classes without an iota of hesitation.

4. She never even brought up the topic that Anuj paid off Rakhi's loan. Who paid Anuj back all those 40 Lakhs ?

AnupaMAA might be in the delusion she's not a gold-digger. But the fact is that she handled all the wealth and money SO carelessly, has no regards for money because she had plenty. And that says something about the character too eh. What do we call that ? Spoilt Brat ?

Ria23 thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Historia

adhya ,barkha ,pakhi and Toshu has called anupama as gold digger .do you think she is gold digger who married Anuj for money .

I mean yeh koi puchne ka bhi sawaal nahi

All she needs from Anuj was his money to give to shah’s

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Gold diggers with shahsssssss