SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Iam Waiting For It.

Its High Time He Takes His Revenge Against His Family For Hurting Preeta.

smiley38

Iam All Of It.

And Nidhi Should Be Thrown Out And Exposed Too.

She Is The Main Cause Of All The Problems.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misspatel0 thumbnail

NOW I'm Repeating RAJVEER IS 100% RIGHT in Keeping HIS MOther AWAY FROM THIS toxic Family who just know to BLAME HER. RAJVEER ONCE A HERO ALWAYS A HERO BURNING SOME JEALOUS SOULS.

Edited by misspatel0 - 3 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Iam Waiting For It.

Its High Time He Takes His Revenge Against His Family For Hurting Preeta.

smiley38

Iam All Of It.

And Nidhi Should Be Thrown Out And Exposed Too.

She Is The Main Cause Of All The Problems.

And I don't want Preeta get back her memory soon...She was behaving way too crazy without knowing Luthras ... Don't know what will she do when she gets back her memory...If they want Rajveer to be out of their life she will do that too...

There is lack of depth in preeta Rajveer bond  from preeta 's side nowadays comparing to earlier episode....And I really don't want Palki to become a trophy at an exchange  of preeta 's wish and happiness....

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Last 2 episodes have been really high octane and they are giving base and depth to Rajveer's revenge but him not willing to donate blood looks unreasonable. Somehow Shaurya and Rajveer are similar both went away from Luthras in time of distress. I hope makers eventually unite them instead of hollow rivalary. 

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kareena is flip coin she again flipped.
I don’t like this Nidhi character she has to exposed.
Seen too much of her acting and annoying lol😍

misspatel0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

Last 2 episodes have been really high octane and they are giving base and depth to Rajveer's revenge but him not willing to donate blood looks unreasonable. Somehow Shaurya and Rajveer are similar both went away from Luthras in time of distress. I hope makers eventually unite them instead of hollow rivalary. 

It was shown that rajveer told himself that his blood matches karan and he will donate and save him but next sec nidhi and kareena spit out poison for her mother which changed his mind. He doesn't want anyone to know that they are connected ,if he donate then they might know his real identity. But after all the drama he will donate bcoz of his mother ,as ge was the last hope for karan. That is all that matters.

I think all this revenge track is for reveling rajveer identity and to bring  preeta's memory back.

I am enjoying this track, i am more in love now with palveer healthy relationship ❤️

Edited by misspatel0 - 2 months ago
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

And I don't want Preeta get back her memory soon...She was behaving way too crazy without knowing Luthras ... Don't know what will she do when she gets back her memory...If they want Rajveer to be out of their life she will do that too...

There is lack of depth in preeta Rajveer bond  from preeta 's side nowadays comparing to earlier episode....And I really don't want Palki to become a trophy at an exchange  of preeta 's wish and happiness....

Even I Don't Want Preeta 's Memory Back For Now.

She Needs To Stay With Her Son Rajveer For Now Because Her Family Is Selfish Souls.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: misspatel0

NOW I'm Repeating RAJVEER IS 100% RIGHT in Keeping HIS MOther AWAY FROM THIS toxic Family who just know to BLAME HER. RAJVEER ONCE A HERO ALWAYS A HERO BURNING SOME JEALOUS SOULS.

Exactly

Go Rajveer!

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

Iam Loving Rajveer Revenge Track Now.

He Won't Change For His Selfish Family Good.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Kareena is flip coin she again flipped.
I don’t like this Nidhi character she has to exposed.
Seen too much of her acting and annoying lol😍

True She Is Such A Filpper My God..

She Changed Again

Just Like Before

Against Preeta..

smiley7