Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: misspatel0

It was shown that rajveer told himself that his blood matches karan and he will donate and save him but next sec nidhi and kareena split out poison for her mother which changed his mind. He doesn't want anyone to know that they are connected ,if he donate then they might know his real identity. But after all the drama he will donate bcoz of his mother ,as ge was the last hope for karan. That is all that matters.

I think all this revenge track is for reveling rajveer identity and to bring  preeta's memory back.

I am enjoying this track, i am more in love now with palveer healthy relationship ❤️

Me Too

Pal veer Relationship Is Slowly Getting Stronger.

Hope It Stays Strong Until The End Of The Series.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misspatel0

It was shown that rajveer told himself that his blood matches karan and he will donate and save him but next sec nidhi and kareena split out poison for her mother which changed his mind. He doesn't want anyone to know that they are connected ,if he donate then they might know his real identity. But after all the drama he will donate bcoz of his mother ,as ge was the last hope for karan. That is all that matters.

I think all this revenge track is for reveling rajveer identity and to bring  preeta's memory back.

I am enjoying this track, i am more in love now with palveer healthy relationship ❤️

Actually normal people do that however good you are...Rajveer is human he also had emotions just Becoz he is hero what he should behave rationally always, forgiving????... Comparing to Karan Rajveer was far much reasonable in his action...he can't tolerate that his mother was blamed for Karan 's heroic act ..Though it was play of minutes or seconds...If it wouldn't Karan it will be preeta who hospitalized...But when we hear something vile about our mother without her direct responsibility we can't help those people immediately...

But preeta ka drama alag level hai...Slap Tak theek hai ye suicide dramasmiley39

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Actually normal people do that however good you are...Rajveer is human he also had emotions just Becoz he is hero what he should behave rationally always, forgiving????... Comparing to Karan Rajveer was far much reasonable in his action...he can't tolerate that his mother was blamed for Karan 's heroic act ..Though it was play of minutes or seconds...If it wouldn't Karan it will be preeta who hospitalized...But when we hear something vile about our mother without her direct responsibility we can't help those people immediately...

But preeta ka drama alag level hai...Slap Tak theek hai ye suicide dramasmiley39

I was so annoyed with Preeta like, wdym you're gonna tell your son he doesn't love you because he didn't want to give his blood, what nonsense?? 

SwetaVasava thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Nowadays Preeta really annoys me with those Luthra's... I waited for Rajveer's revenge for so long..I also believed that he was 100% right to Let preeta Stay away From Luthra's...but Now that Preeta is in the Luthra house.. he can't do anything right... Even though I wanted to see Preeta's bond with all her kids but she is going further away from Rajveer.. If you see current tracks Luthra's blame game is again coming for Preeta..ahh😐