Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

The lesson is timing of release and the movie should keep the audience engaged. Story, execution, logic etc doesn't matter.

Sam Bahadur if released now would have fared much better.

I think so but this movie came on republic day which is patriotic and so is this movie. Gardar 2 is better example to be compared as its patriotic as well and came in Independance day with a clash. Comparing it to Tiger 3 is silly they should compare to hiranis movie that came out and didn’t live to expectations but that movie seems to be shoved under the rug.

who is she ? Seems biased
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think so but this movie came on republic day which is patriotic and so is this movie. Gardar 2 is better example to be compared as its patriotic as well and came in Independance day with a clash. Comparing it to Tiger 3 is silly they should compare to hiranis movie that came out and didn’t live to expectations but that movie seems to be shoved under the rug.

The mood of the nation was totally on Ram temple 🙏🏻.

Hence bad time to release. Any movie releasing during this time would not fare well. All media was focused on the "Pran Pratishtha". The mood was spiritual.

Tiger 3 had erroneous concept of saving Pak PM. You cannot show US and Russia or Israel and Iran helping each other on political matters and people digesting it. I really liked ETT and TZH.

Fighter to me seems to be lacking emotional connect and unnecessary sexualisation. Hirani is losing his mojo, it seems. Actually these people have tastes success and don't want to reinvent, they are living in new era where social media is, very active. Outdated concepts won't work.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

who is she ? Seems biased

She is one of the critics Vanga called illiterate

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She is one of the critics Vanga called illiterate

vangas another story but she just seemed pompous.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

vangas another story but she just seemed pompous.

Vanga made that same point. smiley36 I think your coming around to our way of thinking smiley27

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Jess ill find you the clip but in 2016 this woman went to see Sultan and she dissed it cause she wanted Anushka to have the main character. She called Sultan Sexist

https://x.com/HudHuddDabangg/status/1737395473286304078?s=20

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

The mood of the nation was totally on Ram temple 🙏🏻.

Hence bad time to release. Any movie releasing during this time would not fare well. All media was focused on the "Pran Pratishtha". The mood was spiritual.

Tiger 3 had erroneous concept of saving Pak PM. You cannot show US and Russia or Israel and Iran helping each other on political matters and people digesting it. I really liked ETT and TZH.

Fighter to me seems to be lacking emotional connect and unnecessary sexualisation. Hirani is losing his mojo, it seems. Actually these people have tastes success and don't want to reinvent, they are living in new era where social media is, very active. Outdated concepts won't work.

I understand that people didn’t like the peace concept between these countries. I guess since I was born and brought up outside India I don’t understand or get the internal matters. I think that’s why this and some other movies did better overseas as in overseas people more tolerant and just want to be entertained. Thats why movie like Gardar 2 did well in India as it connected with the masses but overseas it missed the mark because it wasn’t entertaining or well presented to them nor connected with them in the same way. Then there some movies that just simply don’t connect.

Edited by wat_up - 8 months ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I understand that people didn’t like the peace concept between these countries. I guess since I was born and brought up outside India I don’t understand or get the internal matters. I think that’s why this and some other movies did better overseas as in overseas people more tolerant and just want to be entertained. Thats why movie like Gardar did well in India as it connected with the masses but overseas it missed the mark because it was entertaining to them nor connected with them in the same way. Then there some movies that just simply don’t connect.

After having faced terror and loss of innocent lives, its bitter experience and no one wants anything to do with it. Post Covid, people are more sensitive towards life.

It's not about tolerance but terror. No one in US would love the 9/11 attackers.

US will not make movies about Russian spies out smarting them and winning over. Similarly with India.

I would say that no movie would work if it goes against the sentiments of people.

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Indian Express;

In fact, it won’t come near Salman Khan’s Tiger 3, the YRF actioner which flopped at the box office despite huge expectations.

Another site calling Tiger 3 a flop..To those who call it a success at 260cr with budget of 300..fighter will struggle to hit 180cr and has a budget of 250..it is a disaster..

tiger 3 is a big flop. Only trolls call it a hit. It’s common sense. Huge disaster film thi