Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr21NG thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Loved it.. esp how Maan fees guilt even when Geet is not there.. that’s what love is.. ❤️

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was such a beautifully written one shot.  Well done and thank you!  My initial emotions were that Maan should be buried alive for meeting Sameera while Geet was away and esp when his friend said that ‘ you don’t love Geet’.  Then as the story unfolded all I could think was ‘awww, good on you Maan’.  Geet’s innocence and pure heart made Maan fall in love with her.  Even if blinded in love at first, it wouldn’t take too long to open your eyes when you find a true gem, which Geet is.  Thanks again.

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sweet and beautiful story. Wonderfully written. Maan was in love with Sameera. And was heartbroken. His friends know he is sad. They suggests him to meet her. But Maan is married to Geet. Sameera too is married. Maan sadly said yes to meet Sam but then Geet's face flashed before him and thankfully Maan ko akkal aai. 

Maan has fallen in love with Geet but didn't realize it. I liked Maan didn't meet Sameera in Geet's absence behind her back. Sameera again came now this time Geet is at home. Geet is so chirpy and positive. Maan berates Sameera. She is disgustingly cheap wanting to have illicit relationship with Maan. 

Geet told Maan about Dev. Maan is guilty and finally decided to admit his love for this cutest Geet. Geet's trust on Maan made him believe in love again. Very sweet ending with their cute nok jhok. So heartwarming. Thanks for this lovely os. 

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful OS

Loved Maan realising his love in the most beautiful way

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally loved this short story. Thanks. It's penned beautifully in only one part showing all the emotions. Maan's heart was broken by Sameera, his guilt, the 2nd chance in marriage with Geet everything is represented in such a refreshing & different way. Maan didn't sway in weakness and proved he is better than that. Geet is adorable. At last he realized his love for Geet. Beautiful happy ending like this are always a treat

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Outstanding story. Can't believe I almost missed this os

I was ready to give all the abuses to Maan until he proved me wrong. Tho I knew u wud never make those same cheating stories but for 1 moment it was scary when he said yes to meet

Good he didn't meet Sameera even when Geet was not at home nd he had every chance to cheat on geet

When his friend said he doesn't love Geet it clearly stung Maan

It's not easy to move on like an intense person like him

But when sucha cute Geet is there everything is possible

Maan loves her food even his friends she is so kind

Geet told Maan about Dev and he is getting jealous lol he is so much in love with Geet

I also like that he called himself a hypocrite at his own reactions

So Geet realized it's sam the x gf still she didn't question nd waited for Maan to fess up

Her trust on Maan is really amazing

Loved how they found each other's way nd started their journey with honesty

Thanks for this lovely nd heart warming story

Waiting for more os

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taahir004

I'm loving these One Shots 

Such a Captivating OS 

I simply loved the fact that Geet had such immense trust

on Maan.

and she also tells him that she knew Sameera but Geet only wanted to focus on her husband 

and herself 

she wanted neither of their past to come in-between their marriage.

Maan has never forgotten Sameera but the moment he hears of her marriage  he feels disgusted

with her, especially the fact that she been married still wanted Maan

while Maan been married to Geet she has so much trust and love for him and tells Maan

about Dev phoning her .

finally Maan and Geet can have their married life filled with love

I am so glad to know that you are loving my series of OS. 
I think I am bad at OS but that is not going to stop me as I get flooded with so many stories. 
Yes this story primarily focuses on a wife's trust and her husband finally getting to understand what he really wants.
Thanks for your amazing unique POV as always, Taahir. smiley31

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Wow nice ...I am glad both are truthful and honest with each other

It's very imp to make best use of the second chance

As always you are bang on about the second chance. They say first love is unforgettable but IMO last love is what lasts forever! Thanks for reading smiley31

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

beautiful 

wonderful

full of pure n divine love

Glad you find it beautiful. smiley1

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Iptida

Hope you are well smiley31

Congrats on the OS! 

Thanks for posting smiley1

Hi Chetna. I am fine. Enjoying a free day. How are you?