Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Accha hua ki Deepika aur Katrina already Top heroines ban gaye the

Kyunki agar yeh Alia k saath debut karte toh inko upar uthne hi nahi dete Kjo Alia

Socho Gully Boy aur Rocky Rani jaise faltu role aur acting k liye isko awards mil raha hai

Baaki actresses kitna demotivated feel karte honge, unko bhi pata hai ki chahe jitni bhi acchi acting kyun na karle, award toh ek hi ladki ko milne wali hai har saal 

Kiara choro, Rani Mukherjee tak ko nahi de rahe hai

Upar se aise articles chapwa rahi hai dusron k khilaaf 

Abey bhagwaan se darr

smiley24

Edited by PardesiBabu - 3 months ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I like alia, I like deepika, I never liked ranveer till I saw lootere finally last year.  but this targeting of deepika after alia wins a faltu film fare is too much. if Pathan is a hit, it's srk's hit, if fighter is not doing as well as expected, that is deepika's fault...... what bs.  and that rkrkpk is alia's film is bogus too, only good thing about the movie was ranveer and alia's sarees. and her look was such a copy of deepika's in piku.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Have you seen how bhayanak Alia looks in bikini? 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Because inki Alia ki BIKni BIKti nahi screen par (unlike Deepika) 

😂 

Rakhi Sawant's famous statement "jo dikhta hai woh bikta hai"  turned out to be a lie in Alia's Bikni case

😂 

------------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nobody wants to see that ghoul Alia on the screen in the first place let alone stripped down to a bikini. She has the figure of a pre-pubescent boy.

Thank goodness real women like Deepika still exist to remind us of what stars should look like.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Lol, every comment is full of venom towards this delusional idiot. People are rightfully pointing out that even her grievous miscasting in Gangubai had its box office numbers inflated alongside all her other movies.

https://x.com/SiduTamang/status/1752769982134460720?s=20

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Lol, every comment is full of venom towards this delusional idiot. People are rightfully pointing out that even her grievous miscasting in Gangubai had its box office numbers inflated alongside all her other movies.

https://x.com/SiduTamang/status/1752769982134460720?s=20

I can't say about bo numbers but her acting was good in GK.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

I can't say about bo numbers but her acting was good in GK.

I know she was lauded but strangely I could not connect to her performance, neither in Gangubai nor in Brahmastra nor in Rocky aur Rani...they seemed kind of 'forced' to me.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I know she was lauded but strangely I could not connect to her performance, neither in Gangubai nor in Brahmastra nor in Rocky aur Rani...they seemed kind of 'forced' to me.

Exactly my case. I have never been impressed with any of her performances. Always comes across as passionless, very technical and clinical at best. Her performances fail to leave me emotionally moved. 

Even Sonam Kapoor, of all actresses, has had performances that have moved me and made me feel something. She has that screen presence, that extra charisma onscreen, which KJo's surrogate daughter has never had from day one. It's not something you can be taught, you either have it or you don't.