Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

He is a one-trick pony. Should have been a gymnastics instructor or body builder.

Can't act for nuts.

Is it only me who never thought he is good looking or has Sexy body? 🤔

Originally posted by: Newbird

For some reason he reminds me of this food item

dates-nutrition-facts-2000-367b6229847b4b9887d85b0946806035.jpg

I think it's bcz he applies oil on his six packs, his six packs and his face both reminds me of this food item.. If anyone wondering what is this food item.. They are called Dates.

If BQ's "Associate celebrity with food item" thread is not closed I would have added this there today.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Every movie that tiger did was one movie too many

Banned

[Post Removed]

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Newbird

OMG MEEEE!!!! I’ve never ever ever found him REMOTELY attractive (let alone good-looking) or hot or sexy or ANYTHING. Couple that with the fact that he can’t even act till you spell out the word “act”, and his stardom completely baffles me!!! Let alone women liking this man. smiley26smiley24

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 6

I have only seen his chhoti bachhi ho kya?!! wali moviesmiley36

Kuchh aur dekhne ki mann hi nahi..

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

OMG MEEEE!!!! I’ve never ever ever found him REMOTELY attractive (let alone good-looking) or hot or sexy or ANYTHING. Couple that with the fact that he can’t even act till you spell out the word “act”, and his stardom completely baffles me!!! Let alone women liking this man. smiley26smiley24

Excessive 6 packs (I think he has 7 or 8 or 9 packs)+oil applying on Six packs is always a turn off for me looks wise for any actors, and I find his face below average, sorry for being blunt, I never understood how he became a BW hero!

Must've missed that dream run.. he kinda looks a bit feminine ..look at his lips while he is blowing? So pretty smiley36.. no really look! The first 3 seconds lolol

https://youtu.be/KJMu3qGTpQM?si=PhLcKri0eB5E0yc5

Originally posted by: D3viL

Must've missed that dream run.. he kinda looks a bit feminine ..look at his lips while he is blowing? So pretty smiley36.. no really look! The first 3 seconds lolol

https://youtu.be/KJMu3qGTpQM?si=PhLcKri0eB5E0yc5

Watched first 1 minute of this video now, everything about this video+Audio in that 1 minute cracked me up🤣, I will watch it whenever I need some good laughs🤣