Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 3 months ago

And then you will float in the sky like a balloon and come down..about 1 mtr off the ground you will sing a line ..twirl around and "thuddd" land on the ground.. trust us tiger.. you will look sooo cool... smiley36... said no one ever lol

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: D3viL

Must've missed that dream run.. he kinda looks a bit feminine ..look at his lips while he is blowing? So pretty smiley36.. no really look! The first 3 seconds lolol 

https://youtu.be/KJMu3qGTpQM?si=PhLcKri0eB5E0yc5

when he was debuted most of us criticized he looked like what u mentioned but this movie to one’s surprise this movie became a hit. Then his second movie was a hit too more shocking. It’s his action stunts plus dance which is what clicked with the masses. And whistle song was highly popular when this movie came. He did baghu Salmans movie remake it became popular and Salman endorsed him n Disha later when he talked in Hrirhiks dance moves etc that base liked him n the rest his history on how he became popular to some. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

I love how you teach me bollywood basics lololol ...but.... .. he has pretty lips ..yes Jess??? 

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Newbird

Is it only me who never thought he is good looking or has Sexy body? 🤔

I don't find him good looking either. 

He looks like the male version of Kareena smiley36

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

The audience is bored now. He does the same type of movies and is still a bad actor even after so many years in the industry.